The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath firmers

Hi, I can't seem to find a thread like this so there it is. I just firmed Bath for psychology, anyone else did (not neccessarily for the same course ofc)? :smile:

Connect to University of Bath, here!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm a current student, feel free to quote me if you have any questions :smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by RibenaRockstar
Hi, I'm a current student, feel free to quote me if you have any questions :smile:

I just firmed for Psychology too :biggrin: <3 Though the requirements are SO high :/ Was your offer A*AA too? :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=41614818&highlight=lesson
Ribena, could you check out my thread? I'm so amazingly thankful to have got a place, but this opportunity really has me in a pickle :/
Original post by nayahpross
I just firmed for Psychology too :biggrin: <3 Though the requirements are SO high :/ Was your offer A*AA too? :smile:

Ribena, could you check out my thread? I'm so amazingly thankful to have got a place, but this opportunity really has me in a pickle :/

I'm a current Politics student, I think you meant to quote the OP :tongue:

And those rehearsal times are fine, all lectures end at 1305 latest on Wednesdays.
Reply 4

I'm doing IB so my offer was 38 points. I don't think it's easy to get but it's certainly doable, I would just have to study a bit haha
good to see someone firming the same, hope we'll have a nice group of 'friends' here like my insurance, Cardiff does (jealous ;>) because it's much better to go to uni when you already know someone, even if it's the internet only. Especially that I'm not from the UK.
We could also make a facebook group but I'm not good at this so maybe let's wait for more people to do this ;d
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5

can you tell me about Bath university on campus accommodation ?
Which would be best for international students ? I am thinking of Polden Court
Original post by username993
can you tell me about Bath university on campus accommodation ?
Which would be best for international students ? I am thinking of Polden Court

I think Polden's just postgrads this year.

I wouldn't go for catered, it's a really bad deal at Bath. I'm in Norwood and I love it. There are internationals all over the place. Where are you from?
Reply 7
I think Polden's just postgrads this year.

I wouldn't go for catered, it's a really bad deal at Bath. I'm in Norwood and I love it. There are internationals all over the place. Where are you from?

I see :smile:, and how about Woodland Court, I am looking for an en-suite.
I am from Pakistan
Original post by username993
I see :smile:, and how about Woodland Court, I am looking for an en-suite.
I am from Pakistan

Woodland Court's ridiculously expensive. Go for Solsbury/Marlborough.
Reply 9

I stayed overnight at woodland court, it was just like a hotel!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
35498290.jpg

Hopefully they'll get back to me, applying for Mechanical Engineering
Original post by maereth
I'm doing IB so my offer was 38 points. I don't think it's easy to get but it's certainly doable, I would just have to study a bit haha
good to see someone firming the same, hope we'll have a nice group of 'friends' here like my insurance, Cardiff does (jealous ;>) because it's much better to go to uni when you already know someone, even if it's the internet only. Especially that I'm not from the UK.
We could also make a facebook group but I'm not good at this so maybe let's wait for more people to do this ;d

Yeah! I hardly know anyone personally who's firmed for Bath. And my insurance is Cardiff too! :biggrin: Great minds think alike~ :smile: Where are you from?
Original post by Anythingoo1
35498290.jpg

They took so long to get back to me with my offer, they processed my application in December, and it took them till mid-march to reply, despite them asking for 'signed and stamped' evidence of my grades. :/
No news, might be good news in this case :smile:
Reply 13
Bath is my insurance! :biggrin:

I was contemplating the two for accommodation, is there much difference between them?:smile:
I was contemplating the two for accommodation, is there much difference between them?:smile:

Floor space and bed size.
Reply 16
Yeah! I hardly know anyone personally who's firmed for Bath. And my insurance is Cardiff too! :biggrin: Great minds think alike~ :smile: Where are you from?

Cardiff, really? oh, that's funny, now we're even more likely to end up in the same uni xdd And I'm from Poland :wink:

Original post by Anythingoo1

I don't know if it's just this year but they are quite slow with giving offers so you just need to be patient.. good luck :wink:
Reply 17
Original post by SaFa1237
Bath is my insurance! :biggrin:

for what course? :d
Firmed Bath, got an unconditional there so tis where I shall be heading this Sept. :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by maereth
for what course? :d

Chemistry wohoo! What's your insurance? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending