The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL (ESPS dual BA), KCL (PIE) or LSE (governments and politics)?

I got an offer from UCL's dual BA with science po paris in ESPS and from PIE in KCL. I'm still waiting for LSE (governments and politics) to send me something. I'm trying to figure out which one is better,could you help me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
UCL and LSE both have stronger reputations than KCL by some way, and so I would immediately bring it down to LSE/UCL.

LSE:
- Edge in brand name.
- Can focus on Politics/Government without having to do other subjects
- 3 year course

UCL:
- Still a very comparable brand name, with no impact on employment
- Huge flexibility within ESPS to study a wide range of social sciences, humanities, arts, languages
- 4 year course, but you have the added foreign experience and language skills.

I would pick UCL - I think that after graduating with a Politics degree, having the study abroad experience and language skills will be a useful asset to you, and overall the ESPS course's flexibility was what made me choose it.
(edited 11 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by lucilepannetier
I got an offer from UCL's dual BA with science po paris in ESPS and from PIE in KCL. I'm still waiting for LSE (governments and politics) to send me something. I'm trying to figure out which one is better,could you help me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey congrats on those offers! May I ask when did you send off UCAS and when did you recieve your PIE offer? thankss :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sovereigna
Hey congrats on those offers! May I ask when did you send off UCAS and when did you recieve your PIE offer? thankss :smile:

+1 :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by nugiboy
+1 :wink:

Sorrry, I wrote it wrong. Still haven't got any answer from KCL! Only from UCL. I just want to compare them.
But I know that KCL send offers/rejections AT LEAST by mid-march so don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending