The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham trent clifton campus 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Castle Court, I on the first floor! :smile: I am yet to meet anyone in I :frown:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by gazhunt
Castle Court, I on the first floor! :smile: I am yet to meet anyone in I :frown:

Haha seems like everyone picked first floor
Reply 22
I don't fancy being on the ground floor haha people can see you thru your window and you're that little bit more out the way :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by ezbaz
Nope didn't even realise there was one but probably wouldn't have bothered anyway, I visited last year and I'm not fussy so I'm sure I'll like it in October :smile: Not too bothered about the small rooms personally, unless all my flatmates are horrible in which case you would probably end up with cabin fever haha! A room was already booked in my flat when I booked my accommodation and I really badly want to find out who it is!

Hey, I'm also in block B, 1st floor next year! Which flat are you in?
Reply 24
Original post by gazhunt
I don't fancy being on the ground floor haha people can see you thru your window and you're that little bit more out the way :smile:

That's exactly why I chose 1st floor! Won't get spied on, or any weird animals coming in (I know friends who have cats and stuff...) and not too high for drunken me too fall down stairs just in case! Haha.
Reply 25
Hahaha! casually opening your flat door to a random cat asleep in your corridor :') I reckon crawling will be easy enough up them stairs :P
Reply 26
Original post by gazhunt

Same :smile:. I'm going for New Hall and will go for either the 2nd or 3rd floor, can't decide which (although with 3rd floor I won't hear people from upstairs).
Reply 27
Yeah I would get up early on the booking day because I booked my accommodation on the first day of booking at around dinner time and loads of accommodation were already taken haha
Reply 28
Original post by gazhunt
Yeah I would get up early on the booking day because I booked my accommodation on the first day of booking at around dinner time and loads of accommodation were already taken haha

That time did the booking open? :smile:
Reply 29
I couldn't tell you mate :/ on the e-mail I got given it said this " As an Unconditional Offer holder, we are delighted to offer you priority booking for NTU student accommodation. The accommodation booking system for Unconditional Offer holders will go live on*Monday 25 February 2013*until*Friday 8 March 2013. The booking system will then re-open for all offer holders on Monday 18 March 2013."
Original post by avhhs
Same :smile:. I'm going for New Hall and will go for either the 2nd or 3rd floor, can't decide which (although with 3rd floor I won't hear people from upstairs).

I'm the same! Not sure which block either! Who knew picking somewhere to live next year would be so stressful haha
Reply 31
Original post by bsanders
Hey, I'm also in block B, 1st floor next year! Which flat are you in?

B0093! Does that mean we're in the same flat?
Reply 32
Original post by ezbaz
B0093! Does that mean we're in the same flat?

Ah I don't think so, I'm B0105. Think we're neighbours though :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by bsanders
Ah I don't think so, I'm B0105. Think we're neighbours though :smile:

Aw, so close :frown:
Reply 34
Original post by LeonieBrydon
Hi :smile:

Who else is starting in September and will be on Clifton Campus? Or has anyone booked accommodation at Peverell?
I'm on the 1st floor, Block G and I'll be studying English Linguistics.

Thought it might be nice to speak to each other or help each other out on here and I couldn't find a thread that was already there for this :smile:

I've just booked my room :smile: 1st floor, block G too, room 6 I think :smile:
Reply 35
hey, I'll be on Clifton to study History and Communication and Society (If I get the grades!)
I've booked my accommodation- D0234 :smile:
Reply 36
I'm booked into room C0173, and I'm studying French and Mandarin Chinese :smile:
Reply 37
New Hall ME3507 :smile: Doing Computer Networking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by avhhs
New Hall ME3507 :smile: Doing Computer Networking

I am doing Computer System Forensic and Security
Reply 39
Original post by Jo2305
I've just booked my room :smile: 1st floor, block G too, room 6 I think :smile:

Oh cool! Message me your facebook? :smile: I have another friend who is in G too x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending