The Student Room Group

Impractical Jokers

just wondering if anyone watches this - either the UK version or the US version , if you have never heard of it , the UK version is on at 10pm on BBC three , just wondering if what everyones thoughts on this show?
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've seen this, some of the challenges are absolutely hilarious; my favourite being the one where they had to just walk up to people sitting down eating a meal and just take some of their food without saying anything.
I'm going to bump this up, because I absolutely love it. I haven't seen (or even known about) a UK version, so I've only seen the original US version. It's not just the pranks themselves that are hilarious but the brilliantly witty one liners they come out with at just the right moment!

Definitely my favourite forfeit of the show!

[video="youtube;_AaRHjseFio"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AaRHjseFio[/video]
Original post by TornadoGR4
I'm going to bump this up, because I absolutely love it. I haven't seen (or even known about) a UK version, so I've only seen the original US version. It's not just the pranks themselves that are hilarious but the brilliantly witty one liners they come out with at just the right moment!

[video="youtube;_AaRHjseFio"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AaRHjseFio[/video]

Same, its my favourite show and haven't heard of UK version,Gunna look that up tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love the US version so much; it is pretty much the funniest show on TV.

The UK version is a complete embarrassment and should be avoided at all costs. At least the BBC3 one was. I think Comedy Central UK wanted to make their own and that could be better if they get a genuine group of friends to do it. The friendship between the guys is what makes the US version so great in my opinion.
One of the funniest hidden camera shows ever made, I don't think I've every laughed so hard at any TV show episode after episode.

The UK one is terrible. The U.S. version wouldn't be nearly as good as it is if it wasn't a group of high school friends that have worked together for a couple of decades and know exactly how to make each other squirm. The British one is just a group of sub-par comedians thrown together.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TornadoGR4

I hate you so much right now. I should be revising for finals and I'm just watching back-to-back episodes. So hilarious it's actually brought tears to my eyes!
Last night's episode was really good. The challenges felt really simple and reminded me of the earlier seasons. Murr leaving the restaurant with his little bag on a stick was hilarious. :biggrin:
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
I hate you so much right now. I should be revising for finals and I'm just watching back-to-back episodes. So hilarious it's actually brought tears to my eyes!

The Strip High Five was definitely my favourite punishment, even from my own house I was almost willing the public to high five them towards the end!
Reply 9
Fantastic show :adore:

The UK version isn't great tho
Original post by TroyAndAbed
Last night's episode was really good. The challenges felt really simple and reminded me of the earlier seasons. Murr leaving the restaurant with his little bag on a stick was hilarious. :biggrin:

Haha I know and sal in the lift was hilarious! I would probably act in the same way tbh if I was stuck like that. :tongue:

Original post by nyan~
Fantastic show :adore:

The UK version isn't great tho

Yh the uk version is not funny because the comedians aren't as close. I love the chemistry in the us version because they are genuinely good friends, so the tasks are just funnier!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh Q

[video="youtube;N9u_TKGf_9U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9u_TKGf_9U[/video]
Gotta love the american version :biggrin: [video="youtube;54x2l2PQtM0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54x2l2PQtM0[/video]
Q being artistic always makes for the best punishments!

One the funniest shows on T.V
Sal and Q have a great podcast called What Say You? that I'd really recommend to fans of the show. :smile:
Can't believe I recently just discovered this.

Any one seen the public speaking on anesthetic punishment?
Really like the US version, the BBC version waspoor in comparison. I’ve heard a re-booted UK version is in the works and willair on Channel 5.
Hi moustache
Oh my god, my favourite y'all :P
Another bump. New series looks absolutely hilarious, when they throw Murray out of an airplane :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest