The Student Room Group

Girlfriend's ex

Scroll to see replies

It's a toughie. I don't really have a day to day friendship with my exes but there is one who I still talk to and see regularly, and I am friendly and cool with my other exes when I see them.

On the other hand I don't make inappropriate conversations with her, act improperly or otherwise act like I want to climb back up inside her.

Her ex no offence sounds like a total waste of skin, his crawling begging appeals to her just paint a picture of a pathetic fool, more-so by the fact he cheated anyway.

He should be a man, accept the consequences of his actions, grow a pair and move on. I actually find his attitude repugnant and offends me that we share a gender. Doesn't matter how much you care about someone, if you've caused a split or not, once the relationship is over it. is. over.

Sad.

It's good your lady-love states unconditionally that she loves you and doesn't pro-actively encourage him, but his conduct is simply out of order and disrespectful (of you but mostly her decisions) and if she was an even better woman, she would cut him off without drama or anything but a curt explanation that his behaviour is disrespectful and she won't tolerate it.

If I was you I myself would be considering seriously whether I can really continue a relationship with someone knowing they are actively communicating with an ex trying to get back with them, but then I am not you or as emotionally invested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending