The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Adult Nursing @ Hull 2013 - New starters

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ah just got back off my hols and checked my emails and am doing the induction thingys and found the lunch and the study skills days. i think i might go to them :redface:)

sam x
(edited 10 years ago)
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Will hopefully see u then xx had to put name on waiting list f study skills as was full both sets of dates!

Got my GCSE results today B f English and C f Maths sooo well chuffed! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is a forum called SMNET which has a great set of resources and people its main line is midwifery but the nursing section getting bigger all the time and is really useful for us student nurses starting this year. Am considering starting a group thread on there would be great to chat to u all before we start xxx if you have an iPhone it's through tapatalk xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
When is the mature students lunch ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's on the e-induction, I think it's 20th - waiting f email confirmation. Proper lunch too with three courses lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Everyone,

Just found out I got a place through clearing on adult nursing for September. I'm so excited, how are you all feeling?

Clare

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Andysgirl1974
Will hopefully see u then xx had to put name on waiting list f study skills as was full both sets of dates!

Got my GCSE results today B f English and C f Maths sooo well chuffed! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi

you got same results as me :smile:

Sam x
Reply 27
I've been on that smnet quite a few times it is quite good. I cant wait, 3 weeks on thursday we'll be student nurses eeeek

sam
x
Reply 28
I never got an email about it, when did you get it ? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
3 weeks so excited :-) I found email and I am going to mature student meal. :-) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sambez74
Hi

you got same results as me :smile:

Sam x

Yay! Am soo excited!!!!! Can't wait to meet you all n get started! Where's everybody from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Louisex37
I never got an email about it, when did you get it ? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean the mature lunch? Was on the e-induction link I got last week! Xxx email Karen if you not had it xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sambez74
I've been on that smnet quite a few times it is quite good. I cant wait, 3 weeks on thursday we'll be student nurses eeeek

sam
x

I started a Anyone going to Hull thread on Nurses Forum of smnet but am sad - nobody joined me lol xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I started a Anyone going to Hull thread on Nurses Forum of smnet but am sad - nobody joined me lol xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

I saw your post about time tabling, did you manage to put ours together? I tried but it wouldn't work, not sure if its because I'm on my phone. My laptop was used for trampoline practise by my delightful 6 y/o lol so waiting for it to be fixed.

Clare

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
You mean the mature lunch? Was on the e-induction link I got last week! Xxx email Karen if you not had it xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks you Hun it had been sent to my junk mail. How many of you are going ?? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35

Posted from TSR Mobile

I looked for your link as well but could not find it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
i tried the timetable thing and couldnt get it to work either :redface:(

sam

x
Reply 37
I'm booked on the lunch too hopefully lol x
Reply 38
has anyone received their welcome pack from Hull yet? im still waiting for mine and i guess that nursing students will get a different one compared to other students, so it may take a little longer?
Had welcome email but no pack as yet! Xxx a going to the lunch too. Neither could I get timetable thing to work xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest