The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Adult Nursing @ Hull 2013 - New starters

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I've emailed them about the lunch to see if we should have had confirmation by now or if it means we don't have a place

sam
x
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 61
Hi

Just to let you know i had a reply about the lunch, i am def booked on it and should have had an email straight away, so if you havent received one it might be worth getting in touch with them.

sam

x
Have emailed them, just awaiting a reply! Ta Hun xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
frustrated!!! Found link for timetable - got through to all module codes but isn't uploading the timetable - bet its not compatible with my phone!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Hey guys, I'm starting nursing in sept, my second time at hull uni & looking forward to it so much. I'm a mature student at 30 but certainly don't feel it. I see a few ppl are going to the mature lunch, am so glad to hear that! I was worried I may be the only one.
Reply 65
Original post by Andysgirl1974
frustrated!!! Found link for timetable - got through to all module codes but isn't uploading the timetable - bet its not compatible with my phone!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't think we could access this until we had registered with the uni
To let you know there's a group on Facebook called university of hull freshers 2013-14 and quite a few adult nursing students are on there and have posted. I've got talking to a couple so at least you know some before you go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by emi82
Hey guys, I'm starting nursing in sept, my second time at hull uni & looking forward to it so much. I'm a mature student at 30 but certainly don't feel it. I see a few ppl are going to the mature lunch, am so glad to hear that! I was worried I may be the only one.

Hi emi,

There seems to be a few mature students doing nursing thank god !!
I am Louise and I am 38 married with 4 kids.
So cannot wait to start just want it to hurry up now :smile:
See you at the meal
Louise xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by Clarelouise57
To let you know there's a group on Facebook called university of hull freshers 2013-14 and quite a few adult nursing students are on there and have posted. I've got talking to a couple so at least you know some before you go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks Claire will have a look and join.
Louise xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emi82
I didn't think we could access this until we had registered with the uni

If you got your 3 yr timetable template in welcome pack there is a link here http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/studentadministrativeservice/timetablingandroombookings.aspx
This takes you to timetable section - using the module codes you should be able to put together a timetable. But mine won't show it - think cos am doing it in iPhone xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can I ask you guys roughly how long after your bursary account went active was it before you got your award?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Can I ask you guys roughly how long after your bursary account went active was it before you got your award?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The money doesn't go in until the uni tell them we're there. But I got my confirmation within a few weeks I think. I did mine a while ago
Reply 72
If you got your 3 yr timetable template in welcome pack there is a link here http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/studentadministrativeservice/timetablingandroombookings.aspx
This takes you to timetable section - using the module codes you should be able to put together a timetable. But mine won't show it - think cos am doing it in iPhone xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, will have a

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep website says bowt 10 days once you've registered on first day x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope really can't do it lol, the module codes arn't there and the course code isn't either. I think maybe it doesn't for adult nursing :frown:

sam

x
Reply 75
Original post by sambez74
nope really can't do it lol, the module codes arn't there and the course code isn't either. I think maybe it doesn't for adult nursing :frown:

sam

x

Hi, I'm starting at Hull and also booked for the mature student lunch and study skills...canny wait to get started :smile: I've had a play around with the timetable link and if you use nursing III as the programme you can get the module codes up. If the timetable is right I'm really surprised at how "little" we are in for the first semester.

xx.
Reply 76
has anyone had their email for registration online as yet?
Reply 77
Original post by chelsealou
Hi, I'm starting at Hull and also booked for the mature student lunch and study skills...canny wait to get started :smile: I've had a play around with the timetable link and if you use nursing III as the programme you can get the module codes up. If the timetable is right I'm really surprised at how "little" we are in for the first semester.

xx.

i've had a little play with the timetable thing but don't really understand now it works, though it is reassuring to know there are rooms attached.
Original post by emi82
has anyone had their email for registration online as yet?

I had one to do the myadmin thing but that's it, I haven't even had the E-induction thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emi82
i've had a little play with the timetable thing but don't really understand now it works, though it is reassuring to know there are rooms attached.

I've tried and tried but won't work for me. Maybe it's because I'm trying on my iPhone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest