The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Brackenhurst 2013

Hi:smile:
I was wondering who will be in their first year at Brack in September?
and if anyone's living on campus and what courses people are on?:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Meee! Ill be doing wildlife conservation and when booking accomodation is available im hoping to go for the brack. Halls :smile: how about you?! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I want to get in the halls at Brack! Don't live far away though but wanted the experience!
I've applied for equine psychology:smile:
Reply 3
Same i live in nottingham but definitely living in even if its just for the first year! Aw my sister dies that course she absolutely loves it she will be in her 3rd year when we go to brack :smile: you might see her around the livery x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Reply 5
Am i right in saying that the booking goes lives on the 18th and we can't book accomodation until then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
That's good to know!:smile:
that's what I'm planning on doing at the minute, living in the first year but at home for the other years!
I believe it's the 18th, that's when I'm going on to book mine:smile: x
Yeaaaah, I'm hoping to do animal biology at brackenhurst- fingers crossed!

Do you guys know what accommodation you want to apply for?! xx
Reply 8
I'm just going to go for the brackenhurst halls cause I want my own toilet haha what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, same!
Original post by beckyh94
Hi:smile:
I was wondering who will be in their first year at Brack in September?
and if anyone's living on campus and what courses people are on?:smile:

Hey! I haven't decided whether I'll be living there, or at city accommodation yet but if I stay there, it'll be the Brackenhurst halls I'll be staying in.
I'm going to be studying Geography (kind of the reason why I don't know whether to stay at city or Brackenhurst - from looking online, there doesn't seem to be too many geographers there, with a lot seeming to stay at city or at home if they're local, and I fear I won't have too much in common with everyone doing the animal based degrees!)
Reply 11
That's what I'm worried about! That there'll be nobody in my accommodation that's studying a course similar to mine!:smile:
Original post by beckyh94
That's what I'm worried about! That there'll be nobody in my accommodation that's studying a course similar to mine!:smile:

What course are you studying?
Reply 13
The equine psychology course:smile:
I think you'll be fine for people studying the same course or a similar one!
When I went to the open day, there seemed to be a lot of people that stay on campus that did the animal courses (I know that's not strictly what it is - but you know what I mean!)
There was a lot of talk about animals and that kind of stuff....I almost felt as if I should belong on a different campus to be honest!
Reply 15
Anyone booked accomodation? I'm in room DF165 i think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tierney
Anyone booked accomodation? I'm in room DF165 i think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I could have the room next to yours! Really can't decide whether to go for ground floor or first floor! Seems a pathetic dilemma but I just can't decide!
Reply 17
Which did you choose?! I had first floor so people coming in drunk didnt wake me :wink: and i feel safer upstairs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Plus ill be a good neighbour cause im from the city and know all the good places :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't choose in the end because I had to go to school! :frown:
Good thinking! Plus student accomodation is often targeted for theft so it'll make it safer! Think I'll go first floor
I'll have a look and see which ones are free and tell you which one I book.
I don't know how I'm going to be able to afford it all, it costs more to do it in instalements and that's what I'm going to have to do :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending