The Student Room Group

Crush on my teacher

Help!
I have a massive crush on one of my teachers! I have 5 classes with him every 2 weeks and he treats me completely normal in class. But when I'm passing his class after school he'll smile and say hi and wink at me. When I help out with the parents evening he'll call my nicknames and knock over the files on purpose, it's like just to see me smile and laugh. And just generally flirt with me all the time! My friends have also said that he looks/stares at me when he's walking past me or behind me.
(I'm 15)
Reply 1
Er, he could be just being friendly, maybe because you like him you're picking up on things that aren't actually there. If he really is flirting/staring etc then you really shouldn't engage in it. Terrible idea and he'd obviously be abusing his position.
It's human nature to respond to flirtation with flirtation, and although he probably likes the attention he gets from you and visa versa, be sure to keep anything flirty fun and light hearted. Don't do anything to jeopardise his position, and whatever you do don't act on it! You could be misinterpreting, and even if you're not a teacher/student relationship, especially as you are under 16, would be disastrous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Please don't try to act on it, it can only end badly.
Original post by Em8980
Please don't try to act on it, it can only end badly.

This, it is it natural to have a crush on a teacher but it is never good to act upon it
Reply 5
Are u she same one who's teacher walked in during shower after PE? Also a new thread today!!??
Reply 6
I think your over thinking because you have a crush on him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending