Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Criminology Students...

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    NE1 doing criminology?

i have an exam on the 24th... im freaking for it...even though its a seen exam..its still an exam!

its called interpreting crime and criminals...lecturer was phil..something..i never went to his classes..he could NOT teach!

any views..

henna xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oohh god - yet another lecturer who cannot teach!!!

Only thing you can do is work on it yourself.
    if you fail, complain about him.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you are studying criminology? Please help me find a criminology student (well, he graduated in May 2010) He is 22, called Mark (Marc, Marx). I met him on Friday (8 October 2010) night in Bangkok. (sounds troll, I know.. but please... I really would like to see him)

He was born in June, 1988. He studied criminology and just graduated in May 2010. He was travelling in Laos and Bangkok. (Well, he might probably be back when you read this). His father is italian. He plays guitar and he is a fan of the Beatles. He has got brown hair and brown eyes.

If you know him (or anyone called Mark who shares the same details), Please let me know and forward this message to him so that he knows that I like him that much and really look forward to seeing him again.

Thank you.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 31, 2010
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.