The Student Room Group

Hull University Midwifery 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi everyone,

i have my interview tomorrow!!! Eeek! :eek: I am so nervous but if anyone wants I can inform you all about the day etc when I get home? X
Reply 21
Original post by Sazi91
Hi everyone,

i have my interview tomorrow!!! Eeek! :eek: I am so nervous but if anyone wants I can inform you all about the day etc when I get home? X

Hi
hope ure interview went well,
I'm worrying about the English test was it hard?
netty
Reply 22
The interview is fine, the women are absolutely lovely.. just go and be yourself that is all they want, they just want to meet you and see your passion for Midwifery. I really enjoyed the day, I am guessing you all have a high passion for Midwifery so go and let them see that!!
Original post by Monty27
The interview is fine, the women are absolutely lovely.. just go and be yourself that is all they want, they just want to meet you and see your passion for Midwifery. I really enjoyed the day, I am guessing you all have a high passion for Midwifery so go and let them see that!!

Hi. I am curious did you manage to get a place at hull university on the midwifery course in 2014? X
I have an interview on the 1st, quite nervous really because I've never had an interview before? does anyone know what sort of questions they ask you in the interview? also does anyone know what the maths test is like?

many thanks

Amber :smile:
Reply 25
Hey, how did u do? What I take are you September 2014 or January 2015?

Amy xx
Reply 26
Hi

I've just seen this and wondered if anyone was starting midwifery at Hull University next week?

Tracy x
Reply 27
Hey is anyone on this thread starting at hull feb 2015? I've set up a Facebook page for us all x let me know x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending