The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Geography Queen Mary Interview

Hi, I have an interview on the 5th for BA geography. I'm really nervous about it :frown: Please could someone give me advice on the sort of questions asked?

Moderator Edit: - To anyone who wants to reply to this thread, please do not disclose specific details about interviews including questions asked and how the interviewer was. Please keep discussin in general terms (how you felt it went, general advice on what to expect). Any specific advice will be removed and may be warned. Please see the relevant announcement (link below)

Interview Discussion Rules
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by SpringWasher
Hi, I have an interview on the 5th for BA geography. I'm really nervous about it :frown: Please could someone give me advice on the sort of questions asked?

Hi,

I'm going to move your thread to the Queen Mary subforum, as it isn't getting much attention here in Geography, but just to let you know that I'm afraid we can't allow specific interview details (e.g. questions asked, how the interview was) to be discussed on the site as it gives the people receiving this information an unfair advantage.

I appreciate you are nervous, but the interview (shouldn't) be designed to trip you up. IT is just designed to see why you want to study geography (are you suitably motivated), do you know what a geography degree involves, and your general geography knowledge. If you consider yourself fairly clued up on current issues, are suitably motivated for the course, and feel you can demonstrate this then you shouldn't get too nervous or worried.

Get a good night's sleep and make sure you get there on time. It's obvious, I know, but that's the only advice I can give.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by River85
Hi,

I'm going to move your thread to the Queen Mary subforum, as it isn't getting much attention here in Geography, but just to let you know that I'm afraid we can't allow specific interview details (e.g. questions asked, how the interview was) to be discussed on the site as it gives the people receiving this information an unfair advantage.

I appreciate you are nervous, but the interview (shouldn't) be designed to trip you up. IT is just designed to see why you want to study geography (are you suitably motivated), do you know what a geography degree involves, and your general geography knowledge. If you consider yourself fairly clued up on current issues, are suitably motivated for the course, and feel you can demonstrate this then you shouldn't get too nervous or worried.

Get a good night's sleep and make sure you get there on time. It's obvious, I know, but that's the only advice I can give.

Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest