The Student Room Group
i would like extra time but i wont get it!
Reply 2
you could always hand in your paper when you're done. it's up to you how you use it. personally, it's a great help because i'm a slow writer.

i get extra time because English is not my first language and have been here for less than 2 years, although people say my English is already good enough and i don't deserve the extra time!
Reply 3
monki
Anyone else think extra time is a mixed blessing? I think it is when u have 5hrs 40mins of exams and also in isolation for 3 hours. Doesnt exactly do much for concentration or general well being. Anyone agree?

How come some people have extra time btw? I think it's ok, last year I got overnight isolation.
Reply 4
Cos they have a disability, something like dyslexia or in my case focal hand dystonia and chronic fatigue a mental disability or some serious medical condition.
Reply 5
The D
How come some people have extra time btw? I think it's ok, last year I got overnight isolation.

Overnight isolation? How did that work?
Reply 6
Ywiss
Overnight isolation? How did that work?

Well I went to a boarding school, they just locked me up in a room and took away my cell phone
Reply 7
The D
Well I went to a boarding school, they just locked me up in a room and took away my cell phone

Hahaha poor you!
Reply 8
Well they do that or usually for people who don't go to a boarding school you sleep over at a teacher's house.
Reply 9
Cataclysm
Well they do that or usually for people who don't go to a boarding school you sleep over at a teacher's house.

:eek:
Reply 10
Ywiss

Hahaha poor you!

In fact they didn't lock me up. But if you were me, would you got out of that room and took the risk of being disqualified? lol

Latest

Trending

Trending