The Student Room Group

Serious advice needed

Im at sussex atm, first year doin history, my course is ok but im behind a bit, but its first year so doesnt count, still I feel like a fresh start and applied on ucas months back as an offhand thing just to try and see if i get into a different, "better" uni, applying at york, nottingham, warwick, exeter, edinburgh, however because of my AAB grades I made some different subject decisions, choosing history and sociology in warwick for example instead of straight history. I do not mind doing this, and three (notts, york and warwick) have just given me offers. So, what the hell do I do now? Im really itching towards leaving sussex and goin to warwick, what about the financial side of things? which has a better history department and course? Thanks
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Maybe you should have thought about this before you decided to randomly apply to different universities?
Reply 2
exeter--- finance and investment
Reply 3
Original post by Hula129
Maybe you should have thought about this before you decided to randomly apply to different universities?

Im talking about out of york nottingham or warwick which I should go to, im currently stuck between nottingham and warwick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending