The Student Room Group

GCSE's

Hi,can anyone please help me out with my GCSE's. I'm in a crucial point. I got into to triple science which was just luck not my intelligence.
The point is that i am far behind my friends in studies. Is there any links or websites that can help me with my gcse.

Maths- Edexcel
Triple science- OCR 21st century:frown:
English Lit and English language- AQA:confused:
ICT- 0CR
Geography- Edexcel B:frown:
German - AQA

Anyone who has experienced this or has done their gcse's,can you please try your best to help me out. I'm in danger and my dream is to go to King's college or Cambridge. I have got the capacity to learn but just cant cope with the difficulty of my life. THANK YOU
Reply 1
First of all- DONT PANIC.
Keep those words in mind.
Second, don't compare yourself to others. You may be "behind" them, but it's not their work you are focusing on- its yours.
Now, I did 3 sciences at intermediate 2 level (Scottish GCSE equivalent) and I found it hard; and thought I was lagging the whole year.
By the time of my exams, I was panicking and felt behind. But I ended up getting top grades for all of them!

When are your exams, and what exactly are you struggling with? Is it a particular topic, or the workload in general?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending