The Student Room Group

"stop raping white girls" graffiti found next to a mosque

Scroll to see replies

Hardly racist, typical our country misusing the wrong words. We'll have newspeak before long, when free thought will be equated to racism, or something nuttier like rape or murder. Bring on the fascism, clearly most of the country wants it unless it's addition to our laws was done undemocratically.

Also, why isn't the stereotype of paedophillic Catholic priests considered racist? At least have some consistency you joke of a country.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Snagprophet
Hardly racist, typical our country misusing the wrong words. We'll have newspeak before long, when free thought will be equated to racism, or something nuttier like rape or murder. Bring on the fascism, clearly most of the country wants it unless it's addition to our laws was done undemocratically.

Also, why isn't the stereotype of paedophillic Catholic priests considered racist? At least have some consistency you joke of a country.

I haven't seen, neither have I read in the news, about a graffiti near a Catholics church saying "stop raping little boys." What those girls did is called vandalism. They defaced someone else's property for their own motives. Which is punishable by law.
Reply 3

Only a small percentage of the overall muslim population have been convicted for rape. Likewise, only a small percentage of Catholic priests have partaken in paedophilia. So why is there a need to stereotype both?
Reply 4
I take it news in slow back in England to make this news worthy?
Productive message, what else can be said!
Reply 6
Judging by *most of* the responses so far, I am glad people hadn't jumped on the hate-wagon. :smile:

TSR can be quite controversial, but we have to agree that there are, thankfully, a number of intelligent people here.

Ironic, huh?
Racism, Paedophiles and Horse meat is all I seem to hear about at the moment... :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by Little_Cat
Only a small percentage of the overall muslim population have been convicted for rape. Likewise, only a small percentage of Catholic priests have partaken in paedophilia. So why is there a need to stereotype both?

That is misleading. It is whether the number of crimes are proportional to the sub-group's wider representation in the whole population. This is not the case. A quick look at the prison population shows ethnic minorities are over represented when looking at the whole population.
Reply 11
Original post by evantej
That is misleading. It is whether the number of crimes are proportional to the sub-group's wider representation in the whole population. This is not the case. A quick look at the prison population shows ethnic minorities are over represented when looking at the whole population.

But of course that's due to institutionalised racism in the justice system not because they commit more crimes :wink:

/sarcasm
Original post by Barden
Ironic, huh?

Not really. Newspeak is about eliminating concepts. How it's working here is eliminating 'prejudice' and replacing it with 'racism/racist' so that ordinary people can be compared to archetypes such as what Godwin's Law (I'm sorry but they're the ultimate archetype) refers to.

I know it's a small difference compared what happened in 1984 but just one small step can lead to a giant leap and I don't want standards to drop in language.
Not really. Newspeak is about eliminating concepts. How it's working here is eliminating 'prejudice' and replacing it with 'racism/racist' so that ordinary people can be compared to archetypes such as what Godwin's Law (I'm sorry but they're the ultimate archetype) refers to.

I know it's a small difference compared what happened in 1984 but just one small step can lead to a giant leap and I don't want standards to drop in language.

Newspeak was about eliminating concepts, yes. But the goal was compliance. The government in 1984 wanted peoples' only possible response to be 'yes'.
Original post by Barksy
Someone has to put Muslims in their place.

Please, do go on.
Reply 15

Agreed

Original post by Barden
Newspeak was about eliminating concepts, yes. But the goal was compliance. The government in 1984 wanted peoples' only possible response to be 'yes'.

And that is the exact purpose behind race legislation, mass immigration, political correctness and newspeak as you guys call it. It is meant to suppress debate about whether white British/Europeans wish to remain white and whether it is desirable to be the vast majority in our own homelands.
Why does it matter that they're white? :colonhash:
Original post by The_Last_Melon
Why does it matter that they're white? :colonhash:

Because some pigs that call themselves muslim would never go anywhere near a muslim girl.
Original post by Azarimanka
Because some pigs that call themselves muslim would never go anywhere near a muslim girl.

you do know there are white muslims right?
Original post by The_Last_Melon
you do know there are white muslims right?

Yes of course. My argument is that the 'muslim-pigs' associated with the rapes however generally come from non-white cultures (ie Pakistani) where there is a different value system attached to women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending