The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Interview - Manchester

Okay so,

I have an interview at Uni of Manchester on 13th March and MMU on 20th March.

Couple of things I'm after really. Firstly any Hints, tips or anything at all that could possibly help as I am certainly starting to have a panic about them!

And also is anyone going to either of these interviews? Would be good to know a few people there, especially if it leads to us getting offers as well!

Thanks guys, and good luck to anyone with interviews!

Emma xx
Hey. Just wondered how your interview at Manchester went on the 13th?
Ive got mine on the 26th and any hand tips or hints you could offer would be great!
Im concerned about the maths and English test especially, I have to register on the SNAP website? Not sure what this is yet!
Im a newbie at this but any tips or hints would be amazing!
Hope you were happy with your interview. Let me know if they offered you a place?
:smile:
x
Reply 2
I just got an interview for the 26th at Manchester aswell, Katie! I think they send us an email with everything we need to know about the snap test a few days before the interview, so I imagine it'll be this week some time as I don't imagine they'll send it out on the weekend or on Monday! There is an open practice on the www.snap.nhs.uk website, but I don't think it's at the same level as what they're wanting us to do.

Good luck for Tuesday and I might even see you there! x

How did you do as the interview Emma, any idea? Or have they gotten back to you? How did you do on the Maths and English tests? I hear they're rather challenging. Good luck if you haven't heard back!!

Donna x
Ok i'll have a look on that website you posted, thanks :smile:
Haha brilliant, yeah I will keep an eye out for a Donna!
My nerves are kicking in because I would like to be accepted to Manchester although I know their standards are high, Im most worried about these tests as I can become really nervous under pressure! So frustrating!
Good luck for tuesday if i don't bump into you! x
Reply 4
Original post by Emmacs
Okay so,
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending