The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
Just had a thought, maybe he doesn't shave it because it's too tricky? I can't really imagine having sex with someone with a hairy penis. This is awkward!

Does it tickle you? I thought you'd get the tickly sensation that you girls tend to enjoy?

What can you say? He's a hairy guy like you said. Go for the guys without the chest hair, facial hair etc etc
You gals need to shave too remember.....
Anonymous
I'm a bit of a cock in mouth kinda girl

hahahaha marvellous.
Reply 23
Anonymous
Ok, so I'm wondering how common this is. I got it on with someone recently and he had a hairy penis. And when I say hairy I mean that the hair was like halfway down the shaft. :eek: This was when erect so does this mean that his penis is small and the hairy bit is from where it's 'stretched' ?

Unless he is exceedingly small, no.

And by 'exceedingly small', I mean 'inverted'.
Reply 24
English and proud

i know...well actaully they dont have to if they dont want too hmm
Reply 25
Sex ed is crap at school.
Reply 26
Claire8424
Sex ed is crap at school.

huh?
where did that come from?
Reply 27
Sheen
huh?
where did that come from?

Think about it, why do people not know these things and what is normal. Not that I am slagging people off for not knowing. Education is bad these days and tries to hide people from growing up.
Reply 28
English and proud

I always shave. I never ever let a guy go down on me unless I'm shaved...I expect my partner to return the favour! :p: I'd probably get friction burn on my tongue if I went down on something so hairy.
Reply 29
Anonymous
I always shave. I never ever let a guy go down on me unless I'm shaved...I expect my partner to return the favour! :p: I'd probably get friction burn on my tongue if I went down on something so hairy.

ahahahahaha
Reply 30
i now and then use trimmers on my down below area well dubbers whateva there called :tongue:

and i tried shaving once and cut meself! but the cut did not affect me atall!
Reply 31
penis stubble growing back doesn't sound very nice!

i think its normal to have a bit of hair
I dont know why but I really prefer when men have it shaved down there.
Eugh, does that mean his thing is covered in wet hair when he pulls out of you??

:hump:
Reply 34
^ :eek:...grimey.

regards
--marty
Reply 35
Anonymous
Eugh, does that mean his thing is covered in wet hair when he pulls out of you??

hahahaha you said what i was thinking
Reply 36
Anonymous

DAMN you, made me have a mental image... NASTY
Eurgh...wet and tangled hair
Reply 38
DartsOfPleasure
Eurgh...wet and tangled hair

haha eww
Surely penis stubble has to be worse than penis hair, I mean come on... as for bleeding... just no... use condoms. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending