The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

LibertineNorth
Could always import them...

There might be one in Perth if you fancy the trip.

Oh I'll live. They're not that cheap so I'll be saving money for once!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 81
Teenie
54 i think. yea, that would be spooky!

awww i was 52. the girl in 54 when i was there was a complete stoner... suprised the fumes weren't still there

lou xxx
Reply 82
lou p

awww i was 52. the girl in 54 when i was there was a complete stoner... suprised the fumes weren't still there

lou xxx

haha, shame
Teenie
My friend megan was in villa 2 last year!

Hmm, y'know, I think I might know who that is. Sort of. Maybe.
Reply 84
Toy Soldier
Hmm, y'know, I think I might know who that is. Sort of. Maybe.

Ace! I wouldn't be surprised if you did.
Jessica!
i applied for belmont to but i got heathfield aswell, what flat you in?

Where are Heathfield? Three years in Dundee and I've never even heard of them. Good luck Seabraes people. Start fearing breezeblocks now.
Reply 86
noliesjustlove
Where are Heathfield? Three years in Dundee and I've never even heard of them. Good luck Seabraes people. Start fearing breezeblocks now.

there the new ones next to the sports union (opposite belmont)

lou xxx
lou p
there the new ones next to the sports union (opposite belmont)

lou xxx

They're hella not finished.
Reply 88
hey guys, sign up 2 'uni village'

Its great. U can look up people that could be in ur halls or even in ur class, woho
Reply 89
parks3333
hey guys, sign up 2 'uni village'

Its great. U can look up people that could be in ur halls or even in ur class, woho

how?
Reply 90
u have 2 register first. Once u do that u can go 2 search and type in dundee uni. List of people will appear. same 4 the halls
Reply 91
gigglybum
cool...i'm in heathfield too (flat 6 or 16 or sumthing)....i'll also be going to duncan of jordanstone...:cool:

oow duncan of jordanstone hear i come three! Im staying in heathfield flat num 11 just got the letter thought the post to day, very please i've seen the state of tay mills, not nice! Are you doing the genral course? harri x
Reply 92
wow this thread is old...i've been in uni already for a year, so my time in heathfield has ended. too bad really...will totally miss it!!!...
Reply 93
I Am Going To Seabrae 29 Is Anyone Else?

Latest

Trending

Trending