The Student Room Group

Imperial College London Postgraduate Offer Holders 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by dstudent07
Thank you !

hello! I am also from Colombia and I am applying to MSc in Petroleum Engineering and metals and energy finance for 2014 intake...have you got any suggestions (tips and hints) for this application...whats your experience? thanks for helping...
Anyone here who is going to be at Silwood interested in doing a house-share off campus?
Reply 122
Hey guys, I just had my interview last week for MsC Strategic Marketing at ICBS and it actually went really well. Does anyone know when they will give me an answer? It would be really helpful if someone could share their interview experiences and when they heard back from Imperial.

Thanks in advance.
Reply 123
Hi! I'm in the program and received their answer the next day or two after the Skype interview. If you had a good feeling about it, then I'm sure you'll be extended an offer! Best of luck, hope to see you soon!

Original post by Wazir88
Hey guys, I just had my interview last week for MsC Strategic Marketing at ICBS and it actually went really well. Does anyone know when they will give me an answer? It would be really helpful if someone could share their interview experiences and when they heard back from Imperial.

Thanks in advance.
Reply 124
Original post by rugbygal
Hi! I'm in the program and received their answer the next day or two after the Skype interview. If you had a good feeling about it, then I'm sure you'll be extended an offer! Best of luck, hope to see you soon!

Hi Rugbygal,

Thanks for the kind wishes! ^^

Anyways, I just got accepted but was put on the waiting list. So hope I get off the list and get admitted instead soon! Hope to see you soon too! :smile:
Helllo Everyone!

I've applied for Imperial's MSc Strategic Marketing and i got into their waiting list.

Does anyone know whats the possibility like to get in?

Have your friends around experienced something similar before?

I am really worried and wanting to know more about the waiting list :frown:

Please help! thanks!
Original post by Wazir88
Hi Rugbygal,

Thanks for the kind wishes! ^^

Anyways, I just got accepted but was put on the waiting list. So hope I get off the list and get admitted instead soon! Hope to see you soon too! :smile:

I've applied to Strategic Marketing as well!

I've been on the waiting list for almost 3 weeks! but there's no any updates yet :frown:

Do you have any insurance offers in hand?
Hello! I'm going to be working in West London but I'm looking for people to house share with. I'm fine with a half an hour commute though!
Hi, I'm about to start the MRC CSC PhD studentship at Imperial and am looking for some people to share a house with! I've been looking at a fair few in and around central London that seem lovely, priced at around £180 a week. Let me know if you're interested!
Reply 129
Original post by khamoshi
MRes Drug Discovery and Development here, anyone else on the same course? (or at least related - bio / chem)
would be nice to get to know some people before arriving :smile:

Hi Khamoshi,
I am starting Imperial this year too; MRes Translational Medicine :h: I
was contemplating your course when deciding what to apply for it sounds exciting; but mine suits me better. Do you know what campus you will be based on? I will be located on the Hammersmith campus
Regards,
Mahvish
Reply 130
Original post by mdawood
Hi Khamoshi,
I am starting Imperial this year too; MRes Translational Medicine :h: I
was contemplating your course when deciding what to apply for it sounds exciting; but mine suits me better. Do you know what campus you will be based on? I will be located on the Hammersmith campus
Regards,
Mahvish

Hey,
I was actually choosing between Translational Medicine and Drug Discovery & Development and eventually decided that the latter would suit me better, heh :smile: I'll be based on the main campus (South Kensington). Do you already have a place to live?
Reply 131
Hello everyone,
I am in the waiting list for a MSc in Petroleum Engineering and 2 days ago, mrs Baugh sent me an email to ask me: "If we were to issue you an offer now, would you still be in a position to accept?" and I answered that I would accept it, but I didn't heard anything since then.
Do you have any idea what does it mean?
Hey. Apparently my imperial email address is working. I didn't expect this because I thought that it would be set up during registration on the 2nd of September. Seems that they've been sending me emails about fees to the Imperial address, which wasn't very useful because they didn't tell me that I had it!

I found this out because I was using my user name and password to see what I was able to login to at this stage. VPN and journal access works as well.
https://exchange.imperial.ac.uk/owa
http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/ict/services/networks/networkconnections/vpnconnection
Hi Lucy, Could you please tell me what skype interview questions you had for imperial for the msc strategic course? Ive never studied business or marketing before so im paranoid, i wud really appreciate it
Reply 134
hey there, just wondered have you accepted the offer in the end tho?
Reply 135
Original post by markzuo
hey there, just wondered have you accepted the offer in the end tho?

Hey! I did and I am loving my course at ICL :smile:
Reply 136
Original post by Tpx
I have an offer for MRes in Ecology, Evolution and Conservation, which is at the Silwood Campus in Berkshire. And I accepted it :smile:

The Life Sciences department is being reorganised which meant they had to resend my offer and I had to accept it again.
Everyone applying to the Life Science Department and its 3 divisions better check their application on the student services page because you may need to re-accept your offer. I got an email saying my offer had changed :eek:, and an explanatory email about an hour ago.

Hi, and firstly congratulations! I applied to do the MSc in Ecological Application about 6 weeks ago and so was wondering how long it took for you to hear back from the department?
Thanks!

Oops, just remembered that it's now the year 2014... Sorry!
(edited 10 years ago)
I just wished to inform you that there is a homesolutions website and uniplaces website linking eith private accomodation in the localities. I have been able to search for room chargin 120 pounds a week just give it a try before inalising your decision. cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending