Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Itchynscratchy
No, Queens is full of chavs

Bugger, stole my joke :mad: :biggrin:
Unfortunately yes...plenty. Comes from having a large part of the business school here i think. Not all of them are bad though. I actually have a friend who is a rah - she knows she is a rah and enjoys being one.
Reply 4
it wont be as bad as durham proper
Not sure - i would say its about the same from my experiences in Durham-but then again there does seem to be a far higher concentration of them around certain colleges in Durham whereas here its at an equilibrium.
more than you'd imagine actually...again you can usually "tell by the hair" as the rule goes.

obviously not as many as in Durham, and they do seem to try and blend in more here...but they are still Rah at heart.
I doubt it, they're probably just MC boys and girls pretending to be UMC by wearing v-neck jumpers with shirts underneath. The real rahs are the ones whose daddy owns half of Bermuda, or The Beano, as someone I know accidentally pulled...
Reply 8
Mattmoy_2000
I doubt it, they're probably just MC boys and girls pretending to be UMC by wearing v-neck jumpers with shirts underneath. The real rahs are the ones whose daddy owns half of Bermuda, or The Beano, as someone I know accidentally pulled...

:laugh:
Give me a clue to who that was!!
Reply 9
Queens is full of chavs? :frown: :p:
Reply 10
Who neg repped me for that...thats really not very nice, I'm not even sure what was offensive about it.

Ohhh, have I invaded a special durham only area? I shall be attending queens campus come september...

Oh well, I shall wear my red gem with pride! :p:
no you won't
Reply 12
Thanks man...but that did give me a good laugh :smile:
well, as i have said in the past, anonymous neg repping annoys the hell out of me.

Have fun at Queens
Perhaps a very small, blonde, former Felix-f fan, whose surname has something to do with beermaking...
(Beano-boy is at either Cuths or Chads).
tehjonny
Queens is full of chavs? :frown: :p:

no its full of what id just call normal, regular students...the atmosphere is very laidback.

if people think we're chavs they really havent been to many places!
What subject are you hoping to do at Queens?
Reply 17
Mattmoy_2000
Perhaps a very small, blonde, former Felix-f fan, whose surname has something to do with beermaking...
(Beano-boy is at either Cuths or Chads).

Is this person also a fresher? :biggrin:
Rooftopcowboy
no its full of what id just call normal, regular students...the atmosphere is very laidback.

if people think we're chavs they really havent been to many places!

That was probably a very unfair comment...I'm sure Queen's is full of normal, regular students just like any other university...Stockton on the other hand, is full of chavs...
Is this person also a fresher?

Peut-etre...:p:

Latest