The Student Room Group

What could it possibly mean when a girl adds you on Facebook?

Basically I've started seeing this girl at a UNI social once a week and I make small talk with her.. I like her but she most likely does not know. Now I was gonna play it cool and add her on facebook by the end of this week but..
PLOT TWIST
She must have been on the socials facebook page and added me today instead!

What is going on in her head? :eek3:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She wants to be your Friend, thats why she sent a "Friend Request" :P
Reply 2
Girl: "Oh there's that guy from social" *adds*

That's it.

I'm a girl.
She wants to add you to her list of people she knows or once knew
Reply 4
She wants the D :sexface:

Nah but seriously, you're overthinking it. If I see someone I casually know on facebook I'll add them, maybe she wants to be friends :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by NormalGuy
Basically I've started seeing this girl at a UNI social once a week and I make small talk with her.. I like her but she most likely does not know. Now I was gonna play it cool and add her on facebook by the end of this week but..
PLOT TWIST
She must have been on the socials facebook page and added me today instead!

What is going on in her head? :eek3:

I'd personally treat it as a marriage proposal
She wants the C.
Conversation.
Reply 7
Original post by handizivi10
Girl: "Oh there's that guy from social" *adds*

That's it.

I'm a girl.

:eyeball: So you're telling me there are no other possible motives?
Seeing as I have a reputation as a facebook "whore" amongst my flatmates, I literally see someone go "Ah yeah, I know them from such-and-such" *Adds* I'm not even that bad, I know people worse than me for adding random people. Does mean my timeline's full of people who I don't even know. I mean, she might fancy you, but it's also likely that the whole romance thing hasn't even crossed her mind.
Reply 9
Ahhhh it means nothing!!!

this kind of thing annoys me no end.
Original post by NormalGuy
:eyeball: So you're telling me there are no other possible motives?

Are you telling me you only have one girl on Facebook? Girls add guys they don't fancy all the time.
She wants your babies... adding you as a friend now will make it easier to set up accounts for your unborn offspring
Reply 12
It could mean something but it probably isn't. It might be your mind playing with you.
Reply 13
Why does everyone have to overthink such simple actions?!?
It means nothing, nada, zilch aka zero vagina for you.
Reply 15
Most likely considers you as a friend.
Lots of people will add someone they know without a second thought. I bumped into someone I vaguely know the other day and added them, doesn't mean i suddenly want to get into her pants. Stop over thinking :rolleyes:
Reply 17
You can tell the OP hasn't got many female friends on Facebook.
Reply 18
Oh my god, what the hell could she want with you?!?!?!?! Run away, quick, hide!!!!!!
Friend zone.

Game-Over-300x212.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending