The Student Room Group

Msc management Bath 2013-2014

Anyone who has been given an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by grdgda
Anyone who has been given an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an offer that im yet to firm for an MSc in HRM. Are you asking because you're worried about the time they're taking to get back to you?
Hey,
I've got an offer.
Reply 3
Hi i have got the offers from bath school of management, bristol university, warwick business school and cass business school .I want to pursue masters in management. Being an international student I dont have much idea about universities and their overall ranking. Please help me in deciding the best university .Looking forward to hear soon
Reply 4
Original post by smgoel
Hi i have got the offers from bath school of management, bristol university, warwick business school and cass business school .I want to pursue masters in management. Being an international student I dont have much idea about universities and their overall ranking. Please help me in deciding the best university .Looking forward to hear soon

LoL what a nice joke ...

I've seen thousand of people in this forum boasting themselves about getting offer from Warwick so now I doubt Warwick is that easy to get into or these people just want to discourage others by making up a story.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending