The Student Room Group

What was your lowest modular grade at A Level?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Midlander
You, good sir, are clearly talking out of your arse.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

No, I am speaking the truth. :confused: On here, for instance, St. Andrews is 108th in the world: http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2012-13/world-ranking For the UK, St. Andrews, this year, are 4th while Cambridge and Oxford are 1st and 2nd. Here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/table/2012/may/21/university-league-table-2013

If you don't trust the league tables then just use common sense. Is the best university in Scotland really the best in the UK, and the world? No, of course not. Basic intuition tells you that much...
(edited 11 years ago)
An X :biggrin:
Original post by member591354
No, I am speaking the truth. :confused: On here, for instance, St. Andrews is 108th in the world: http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2012-13/world-ranking For the UK, St. Andrews, this year, are 4th while Cambridge and Oxford are 1st and 2nd. Here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/table/2012/may/21/university-league-table-2013

If you don't trust the league tables then just use common sense. Is the best university in Scotland really the best in the UK, and the world? No, of course not. Basic intuition tells you that much...

You are the saddest person I've ever seen on TSR.
Original post by Miracle Day

I'll rep you when I get home from my **** education.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 24

Why? For speaking the truth? After being bullied for years and made to feel inferior by imbeciles I have a right to be proud of myself. I am sick of being humble in college about everything, and feeling like I am worthless when I have an offer at a very top institution. Not everyone is dumb enough to do Law at Cardiff. :teehee:
Reply 25
Why? For speaking the truth? After being bullied for years and made to feel inferior by imbeciles I have a right to be proud of myself. I am sick of being humble in college about everything, and feeling like I am worthless when I have an offer at a very top institution. Not everyone is dumb enough to do Law at Cardiff. :teehee:

You seem bitter, please do not stop posting though you are rather entertaining.
Reply 26
Original post by Con7con
You seem bitter, please do not stop posting though you are rather entertaining.

Of course I am bitter. You pathetic humans have made me this way. I may entertain you, but at the end of the day I am the one with the superior academic record. :rolleyes:

Yes. I will be living my life to the fullest in Cardiff, while you spend your years without any friends studying in your dorm room. Rather me than you!

xoxo
Of course I am bitter. You pathetic humans have made me this way. I may entertain you, but at the end of the day I am the one with the superior academic record. :rolleyes:

Everyone bow down to Mr. Non-Human.
Compared to Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford, MIT, etc. St. Andrews certainly is second-rate.

Pffffft
Reply 30

You are a sad strange little man. Out of interest what are you planning on studying when you attend university?
Reply 31
Original post by onimusha370
Pffffft

How can you deny the facts?
Reply 32
Yes. I will be living my life to the fullest in Cardiff, while you spend your years without any friends studying in your dorm room. Rather me than you!

xoxo

Yes, live your meaningless life. That's alright, I don't care.
C in economics and biology :erm:
U in mocks which I don't give a flying sausage :smile:

Something an alien will say...
Yes, live your meaningless life. That's alright, I don't care.

Live your boring life. That's alright, I don't care :wink:
Reply 36
C in HY2 as of today ugh
Original post by Robbie242
C in HY2 as of today ugh

Is HY2 the source paper? Man it's so easy!
Reply 38
Yes it is, and I thought so too, but 70% of our history cohort achieved C/D this time and 1 person got an A, 2 people got a B rest below; they must've being extremely harsh... I commented on the reliability of sources, utility, talked about extent how far something etc I just don't understand how I got lower, I worked my ass off running up to it
Reply 39

Well, Robbie isn't the brightest of students. He would have you believe otherwise but the exam results paint a different picture. :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest