The Student Room Group

Why was Queen Elizabeth IIs nurse wearing a occult symbols on her belt:

[h="2"]What are the Freemasonic compasses and Satanic pentagram doing on the belt of the nurse as the Queen leaves the hospital where a nurse 'commited suicide' over 'radio show prank' when Kate Middleton was there?[/h]
Just two days ago:

Apparently it's one the finest hospitals there is, so displaying such controversial symbolism whilst on duty may seem a tad antagonising when dealing with a "normal" patient one would think but of course it's the queen we're talking about here.
Reply 1
She's just a figurehead. Remember?
Reply 2
Because she's a nurse at what was (formerly, I believe) The Royal Masonic hospital.

Here's a PDF with that particular belt buckle.

http://www.freemasonry.london.museum/os/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Royal-Masonic-Hospital.pdf

OMG so conspiratorial there's a helpful PDF showing it.
Reply 3
Original post by Norton1
Because she's a nurse at what was (formerly, I believe) The Royal Masonic hospital.

http://www.freemasonry.london.museum/os/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Royal-Masonic-Hospital.pdf

That will be:
Sane and rational members of the populace ≈∞ - 0 Conspiracy Theorists
Reply 4
Original post by Wattsy
That will be:
Sane and rational members of the populace ≈∞ - 0 Conspiracy Theorists

We do not live in a sane and rational world.
Reply 5
Original post by Martyn*

Of that fact, I am quite aware. There is a fine line between madness and genius, without some non-sane and rational people we would make much slower progress. Life would also be much less interesting completely devoid of the entertaining type of nutjob.
Original post by Norton1

I see the invisible mind control towers got to you too.
Reply 7
Original post by Wattsy
Of that fact, I am quite aware. There is a fine line between madness and genius, without some non-sane and rational people we would make much slower progress. Life would also be much less interesting completely devoid of the entertaining type of nutjob.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer.
Reply 8
Original post by Martyn*

Indeed. "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society".
Reply 9
Mason's Hall is nearby. I also believe they donate quite a fair bit to the hospital. I'd be shocked if there wasn't some relation between Masonry and the KEVII hospital. As for the pentagram; it's a just a star.
Reply 10
Original post by Martyn*
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer.

Agreed. Galileo anyone? Isaac newton?

Though more to the point:

image.jpg

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” Carl Sagan
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
Wearing a crucifix pendant is wearing an occult symbol, yet no-one questions that
Original post by RazaKaMazaa

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” Carl Sagan

The r/atheism overlord has got it right,

"Bazinga." Sheldon Cooper

I don't even watch the show.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending