The Student Room Group

St.Mary's University

Hello :smile: Im from Ireland and have applied for the pgce in primary education, have an interview for St.Mary's University in Twickenham the 27th of March, anyone else have an interview for there on the 27th? :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I live in London and attended the interview at St Mary's for primary PGCE last Wednesday 27th March too.

Hoping to hear something by the end of next week. I have my skills tests to complete towards the end of April. Fingers crossed.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
If I get it, I must also do the skills test before the end of April. Best of luck :smile: have you heard anything from them? :smile:
Reply 3
Hi Beckster22, I am over the moon, gttr updated this afternoon with a conditional offer from St Mary's:biggrin:

I need to successfully complete both the skills tests, get a satisfactory disclosure DBS and fitness to teach confirmation from my GP.

Hope you received a positive response too.

Lots of revision to get done before those tests, especially the maths one. Keep in touch :smile:
Reply 4
Hello again :smile: sorry for the late reply, that's great news, congratulations :biggrin: Yeah I did, I am on the reserve list, have you sat the skills tests yet? :smile:
Reply 5
Hi,

I haven't logged on for a while and just read your reply.

I sat both skills tests early this morning and passed the Literacy test :smile:, but failed the numeracy test, by one measly mark. I'm so, so gutted.

I'll wait the 48 hours as suggested and book another test for a few weeks time.

The stress continues. How are you getting on with the tests and the other conditions?

:smile:
Reply 6
Don't worry too much about being on the reserve list. There is usually lots of movement in terms of people not taking up places for various reasons.

This year will have much more movement than previous years, with people having to pass the skills tests prior to starting the course.

Fingers crossed for all concerned :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest