The Student Room Group

Chemistry,Biology and Physics For A Level

Hello, am in th middle of starting to apply for different sixth forum colleges and before I send them off I'm thinking of doing all three sciences for a level and yes I know am probably crazy doing this but I really do enjoy all three sciences and got an a* in core science at gcse and am expected the same for additional but i want people's opinions who have done all 3 and what they think of it
Reply 1
Original post by Physicsgetout
Hello, am in th middle of starting to apply for different sixth forum colleges and before I send them off I'm thinking of doing all three sciences for a level and yes I know am probably crazy doing this but I really do enjoy all three sciences and got an a* in core science at gcse and am expected the same for additional but i want people's opinions who have done all 3 and what they think of it

As long as you enjoy them and are willing to work, you'll be fine! Loads of people choose to do the 3 sciences and in some ways they do compliment one another since there is some over lapping material - for example, some of the stuff you do in chemistry will certainly benefit your biology (such as in the biochemistry chapter).
Good luck! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending