The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Past, present or future Biomedical Science Salford students?

Hi, I've received an offer to study Biomedical Science at Salford for September 2013, I was wondering if there was anyone on The Student Room who has also applied for/thinking of/received an offer for/now studying/did study Biomedical sciences at Salford?

If you have or are, please comment below! :biggrin:
Reply 1
Heyy i got an offer from salford uni for biomedical science i will be starting this september aswell :biggrin:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by xchatterbox14x
Hi, I've received an offer to study Biomedical Science at Salford for September 2013, I was wondering if there was anyone on The Student Room who has also applied for/thinking of/received an offer for/now studying/did study Biomedical sciences at Salford?

If you have or are, please comment below! :biggrin:

Hey i've revived a conditional offer to start in September hopefully i will get the grades and be studying at Salford :-)
Reply 3
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I've only just checked this thread, I was beginning to think no one on the Student Room would be going to Salford to study Biomedicine!

It's nice to meet you sara369 (My name is actually Sara! :biggrin:) and you too amberlucyy :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
I'll be studying Biomedical Science at Salford in September! :smile: I originally got an offer to study Adult Nursing, but I've changed subjects!
Reply 5
Hey Sara you got a nice name :P And hello amberlucy and kistry. I just hope biomed isn't too hard =|
I'm doing my foundation year in September, so I won't be doing Biomedicine till 2014!
Reply 7
It's nice to meet you kirstyowl17 and ThisGirlQuinn :smile:

Sara369, me too, unfortunately I think it may be hard at the start, but I'm sure that the more effort and time we put in the more easier it will be. :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi! I am going to do Biomedical Science in the University of Salford! Can't wait! I got in through clearing. :smile:
Reply 9
I got an unconditional offer to study biomedical science too!

It's nice to meet you all. I'm Pearl. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations everyone on your offers for Biomedical Science :smile:

We look forward to meeting you all in September!
Reply 11
Hello everyone, I got an email from salford university saying that to confirm my place for biomedical science they require a payment of a 4,400 study deposit , so I called student finance asking them when will my university receive the study Diposite so university can confirm my place as I don't want it to affect my place, the lady told me that they have never come across this situation before and how it works is that they pay the tuition fees of £9,000 in 3 installments and she suggested that I should call the university and ask them. Have any of you got an email regarding the study diposite? if yes then how do I pay for the study Diposite? I don't want to sound stupid and call university :frown:, can you guys please help me out and tell me how to pay the diposite? as we all are going to do the same course at the same uni. Thanks
Original post by sara369
Hello everyone, I got an email from salford university saying that to confirm my place for biomedical science they require a payment of a 4,400 study deposit , so I called student finance asking them when will my university receive the study Diposite so university can confirm my place as I don't want it to affect my place, the lady told me that they have never come across this situation before and how it works is that they pay the tuition fees of £9,000 in 3 installments and she suggested that I should call the university and ask them. Have any of you got an email regarding the study diposite? if yes then how do I pay for the study Diposite? I don't want to sound stupid and call university :frown:, can you guys please help me out and tell me how to pay the diposite? as we all are going to do the same course at the same uni. Thanks

Hi Sara369,

Are you an international student? That deposit is for international students that are starting with us. If you want to make a payment or talk to anyone about this you can call our finance department on 0161 295 4671.

I hope this helps, best of luck for September :smile:

Carla
Reply 13
Hello Carla,
Thanks for the reply. No, I'm an international student. I applied for maintenance grant, loan and tuition fees and I will be getting that when i start my course. I don't understand why is the university asking me for a study diposite? Can you please let me know what I should do next? Should I email the university back and let them know that I'm not an international student? Thanks again :smile:
Original post by sara369
Hello Carla,
Thanks for the reply. No, I'm an international student. I applied for maintenance grant, loan and tuition fees and I will be getting that when i start my course. I don't understand why is the university asking me for a study diposite? Can you please let me know what I should do next? Should I email the university back and let them know that I'm not an international student? Thanks again :smile:

I'll send you a private message now with the contact details of who can help you with this :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending