The Student Room Group

Please Help A2 Politics

I was supposed to be doing Political Idelogies A2 examS is in June, (self teaching btw) but i don't think i have enough time.
I self taught AS and got a grade A:colondollar:

Just under 3 months till the exam and i really don't know anything! I am thinking should i leave it till next year as i am taking a gap year and do the A2 exams in my gap year or do you reckon i have enough time?

The only books I have is Political Ideologies, an Introduction by Andrew Heywood. Seems to much to learn in 3 months!
Reply 1
You have more than enough time. I did my AS literally in 3 days for unit 1 and 2 weeks for unit 2 and got 95 UMS in both. You just have to cut the crap out the textbooks, a majority of it is rubbish. The funny thing is politics questions come up the same every year but just worded differently. People find it difficult because there is no real set textbook for politics. Just note down what's relevant to the likely questions that could come up.
Reply 2
Original post by Adenosine
You have more than enough time. I did my AS literally in 3 days for unit 1 and 2 weeks for unit 2 and got 95 UMS in both. You just have to cut the crap out the textbooks, a majority of it is rubbish. The funny thing is politics questions come up the same every year but just worded differently. People find it difficult because there is no real set textbook for politics. Just note down what's relevant to the likely questions that could come up.

A2 politics though. Political ideologies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending