The Student Room Group

What's the wierdest thing you've been negged for?

Scroll to see replies

How dare you!
Reply 61
I got negged for advising someone to watch The Lord of the rings trilogy... :confused:
When somebody asked whether they can get a remark or something and I just asked why they didn't do it before :O

Edit: It was like 10 months after the result
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosaknows
I got negged for advising someone to watch The Lord of the rings trilogy... :confused:

Probably you should have pointed out that they need to watch the Extended Edition - the basic edition misses out some of the best bits, especially Christopher Lee's performances in the Return. This kind of stuff matters a lot to the serious fans.
Reply 64
Spelling a word wrong and confronting the grammar Nazis who take time out of their lives to analyse every little mistake one makes and base thier intelligence on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Probably you should have pointed out that they need to watch the Extended Edition - the basic edition misses out some of the best bits, especially Christopher Lee's performances in the Return. This kind of stuff matters a lot to the serious fans.

Yeh, I don't think that was it...
Reply 66
You have GOT to be kidding me! Lotr is sooo interesting, maybe you should've watched it in parts..?
Original post by Rosaknows
Yeh, I don't think that was it...

Lol, yeah, maybe they were just morons? Hard to tell without more research. :cool:
Reply 68
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Lol, yeah, maybe they were just morons? Hard to tell without more research. :cool:

Someone wanted a list of films she could watch. I advised lotr. She liked the idea. A random person negged me. I assume it's because he/she doesn't like the film. Enough research?
Reply 69
Hahah you should! Fantasy films aren't everyone's thing...I personally love imaginative films, but then again, I love any film that isn't a 'chick flick' :tongue:
Reply 70
This post.
I once got negged because I said I didn't have much money.
For saying that I was craving a Chinese takeaway... :s-smilie:
Chuck Norris is a beast.

Neg this post at your own risk....
I said that beauty is subjective. Which, I think it is and I assume someone disagreed, thus my neg. Not really weird, just different.
I also got negged for saying I thought the death penalty was a bit too risky. Mnn.
Reply 75
Is it just me who says something that the masses don't like (i.e. in a cricket thread) and the ''troll'' accusation starts to be thrown around?
Not the weirdest, can't remember the weirdest but one of my most weirdest and certainly most memorable posts was when that grope on the train happened last year or the year before which the victim(?) recorded and it was all over the papers. I posted my story of the time I was groped on the train when I was 15 years old and I got negged like a bitch.
Reply 77
Original post by Vixen47
Not the weirdest, can't remember the weirdest but one of my most weirdest and certainly most memorable posts was when that grope on the train happened last year or the year before which the victim(?) recorded and it was all over the papers. I posted my story of the time I was groped on the train when I was 15 years old and I got negged like a bitch.

Some people....:rolleyes:
By calling a troll a troll
Reply 79
I get negged for most of my posts :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest