The Student Room Group

June 2012 LITB3 Gothic question paper

Does anyone know what the Section B questions were for the June 2012 paper?

Creating a word doc. with all the past paper questions on so it would be much appreciated :smile:
Don't know about June (sorry) but here is what came on Jan 2013 which I found on one of the LITB3 threads..

A. To what extent is fear explored in Wuthering Heights?
A. To what extent does The Bloody Chamber explore dark humour?

B. To what extent does gothic genre explore entrapment?
B. To what extent does gothic genre explore significance of places?
Reply 2
Original post by Unsworth

Creating a word doc. with all the past paper questions on so it would be much appreciated :smile:

Hi Unsworth, do you have a good link to a good LITB3 forum?
Reply 3
Original post by RKAUR
Hi Unsworth, do you have a good link to a good LITB3 forum?

Urm the only good one is from last June, but that is quite outdated now. Zakkaz has started one for this summer's exam here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2255951

It hasn't really got any posts at the moment as it is rather early yet, but hopefully soon it will build up a bit :smile:

Hey! I didn't create a word doc but my teacher gave us the past paper Q for 2012
Here are the questions:

"Gothic writing warns of the dangers beyond our limitations" How far does your reading of Gothic writing support this view?"

"To what extent do you agree that obsession is a significant element int he Gothic writing you have studied?"

"How far do you respond to the idea that Gothic villains make evil seem attractive?"

:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by ILoveTehran
Hey! I didn't create a word doc but my teacher gave us the past paper Q for 2012
Here are the questions:

"Gothic writing warns of the dangers beyond our limitations" How far does your reading of Gothic writing support this view?"

"To what extent do you agree that obsession is a significant element int he Gothic writing you have studied?"

"How far do you respond to the idea that Gothic villains make evil seem attractive?"

:smile:

Thankyou! :smile:
Thankyou! :smile:

No problemo! Glad to help. I would rep you but I can't for some reason :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending