Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by electriic_ink
A gimmick.

Well, yeah I suppose.
Reply 3
Anyone else?
If its the one I think it is its just a really big lecture theatre which has the capability to be used for 3d screenings but I dont have any examples of when ive heard it being used. the lecture theatre itself though is used most days for normal teaching
Reply 5
Original post by northern-belle
If its the one I think it is its just a really big lecture theatre which has the capability to be used for 3d screenings but I dont have any examples of when ive heard it being used. the lecture theatre itself though is used most days for normal teaching

Oh right, still quite :cool:. Sounds a bit like the climbing wall at my school.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
when i went to uclan applicant day we were in a 3d lecture theatre but we never got to see it being used. apparantly they use it for lots of things though to watch animations etc in 3d
Reply 7
Original post by racheyroo
when i went to uclan applicant day we were in a 3d lecture theatre but we never got to see it being used. apparantly they use it for lots of things though to watch animations etc in 3d

thanks. what are you applying for?:smile:
Reply 8
Original post by rac1
thanks. what are you applying for?:smile:

cardiff as firm
uclan as insurance you?
Reply 9
cardiff as firm
uclan as insurance you?

Don't know :s-smilie: still no word from St Andrew's. what subjects? I'm doing french and russian.
Original post by rac1
Don't know :s-smilie: still no word from St Andrew's. what subjects? I'm doing french and russian.

ahh :/ im sure theyll get back to you soon :smile:
that sounds interesting :smile: psychology
Reply 11
ahh :/ im sure theyll get back to you soon :smile:
that sounds interesting :smile: psychology

I think so :smile:
still a bit disappointed that I only got a C overall in Psych at AS.
Reply 12
It's a total gimmick.
I went to uclan for three years as a psychology student, so my main lecture theatre was that one with the 3d imaging and we never used it..some lecturers had only just moved from using the OHP to slides haha.

Never actually heard of anyone using it?
But basically it can project 3D images onto it e.g. images of the brain would be pretty useful to see in 3D.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending