ARSEY'S UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME !!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/89cecza0zr1h08c/13%20June%20C3%20UK%20Model.pdf
Original post by masryboy94
ARSEY'S UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME !!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/89cecza0zr1h08c/13%20June%20C3%20UK%20Model.pdf

I bet you aced it. You seem excited!
Original post by nukethemaly
I bet you aced it. You seem excited!

nopeee not aced it but definitely better than i thought !!! :eek: there is like 15 marks in that paper i thought i 100% lost but actually got the marks for it ... i think i got around 55/75, which i think to be okay considering the exam was definitely tougher and a lot more unusual.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3184
i cant even of the link...****!
Original post by caroliar
i cant even of the link...****!

yeh because so many people are opening it in one go so it crashed, give it a while when everyone has calmed down. bear in my about 34,000 people are trying to open this link, luckily i got through :biggrin: loool
Reply 3186
yeh because so many people are opening it in one go so it crashed, give it a while when everyone has calmed down. bear in my about 34,000 people are trying to open this link, luckily i got through :biggrin: loool

lucky you, can you post it or send it to me?? ha
nopeee not aced it but definitely better than i thought !!! :eek: there is like 15 marks in that paper i thought i 100% lost but actually got the marks for it ... i think i got around 55/75, which i think to be okay considering the exam was definitely tougher and a lot more unusual.

Do you think 65 would be 90? or lower than that?
What would around 64/65 be?
I got through before the link got cut off due to excess traffic, I think I got between 58-62 /75. Not awful, but I was hoping for at least 90 UMS as I got 85 UMS in January and I'd love an A* in maths. I had been scoring 90+ UMS in every single past paper. Praying for grade boundaries with an A at 50 or less and A* at 57 or lower.

Good Luck to all and just go and destroy C4 next week.
Reply 3191
Original post by sacheeen
What would around 64/65 be?

I got around that as well. Don't be surprised if it's high 90s - 100s (I hope), even though most people here may have their own strength bias.
is c4 going to be just as messed up?

this is all because they lost the original batch of exam papers, thats what I've been hearing
Do you think 65 would be 90? or lower than that?

in my point and some might disagree i think 90 will be around 60-62 solely based on the 'other' paper afew years ago which was hard (but not as hard as this one) and 90 was 63 and for an A it was 46 (once again this paper was harder) so especially with all the complaints they are getting, i would be surprised if they don't at least match the grade boundary for that particular year. but who knows edexcel are full of surprises with their dumb katie and the camera psht !! loool.

EDIT: im guessing you got 65?
Reply 3194
I want my £20 back now...

I swear its always our year group that has the worst everything
Hiajsjakxn made silly errors according to arsey's mark scheme I should get 69/75 praying that's a 100ums
in my point and some might disagree i think 90 will be around 60-62 solely based on the 'other' paper afew years ago which was hard (but not as hard as this one) and 90 was 63 and for an A it was 46 (once again this paper was harder) so especially with all the complaints they are getting, i would be surprised if they don't at least match the grade boundary for that particular year. but who knows edexcel are full of surprises with their dumb katie and the camera psht !! loool.

EDIT: im guessing you got 65?

True. Yeah I think I dropped like 10-15 marks, that's considering I don't get any of the marks for the questions I got wrong (ie no method marks). I really want an A* in maths for medicine man. :frown:
link should be working now, if not, PM and i will email you the mark scheme as i have it saved :smile:

edit: this link works: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2y1g1bdiguujql0/13%20June%20C3%20UK%20Model.pdf
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by yaboy
I want my £20 back now...

I swear its always our year group that has the worst everything

I thought I was the only one who thought this!! all my exams last year were the hardest everyone had done out of past papers, exactly the same this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
True. Yeah I think I dropped like 10-15 marks, that's considering I don't get any of the marks for the questions I got wrong (ie no method marks). I really want an A* in maths for medicine man. :frown:

well if that is correct, then (hope im right) your in for an A* easily, so don't stress too much, lets just hope C4 is nice !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending