The Student Room Group

I keep touching my girls who are sitting next to me and I cannot control myself: help

I happen to be sitting next to girls and it is not by any means a coincidence. I consciously choose to sit next to girls because I like their company. More concretely, I like to feel their body as I cannot resist the temptation of touching them at any adequate circumstance. I am now in year 13 and it all started in year 10. I thought it was the case of maturity but it gets worse not better.

I will touch any female sitting next to me at some point and once I do it, it will surely be repeated. I love having my hand on their knee and then going up squeezing her thighs having my hand right between them. I cannot resist the temptations of whispering some pretty inappropriate stuff to girls after which I am really embarrassed to talk to them but at that moment and time its truly magical.

I'm a very shy person but I grope girls in the bus at any given occasion. I love the temperature of their bodies and I often lick and smell my hand after touching them it makes me so horny.

Do I need a professional help ? I haven't got the means to stop myself and I am extremely ashamed after it happens but at that moment and time I just want to feel her and smell her. As a matter in fact I would do that to you if only you were sitting next to me right now.

I am soon going to university and this is a problem. I do it anywhere, in public, in private, during lesson, in cinema, friday night dinner, and to any female. Help TSR.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Jimmy? You still alive?!
Reply 2
Well the obvious answer is yes you need help, you can't carry on doing it as it could get you in to a lot of trouble
Reply 3
maybe hypnotherapy could help you
Thread title made me more concerned then actual post; I keep touching my girls who are sitting next to me and I cannot control myself.

:lolwut:
Reply 5
Maybe you're just extremely sexually frustrated? Go out, enjoy yourself and maybe then these irrational feelings/behaviours may vanish? i dunno :smile:
As long as you enjoy it mate :smile:
Reply 7
Future rapist
Reply 8
Seek professional help to deal with your bizzare sexual fetish, before it gets out of hand as you can get done for sexual harassment.
This is a problem and you should seek help.
Reply 10
Do you have girlfriend ??!!!
If so, try to spend much time with her, you need to be carful about such action it could but you in trouble
Reply 11
It is an amazement to me that you have not already been charged with sexual assault. You are to me displaying all the warnings of a future sex offender. To be honest you probably belong in the care of a psychiatric unit rather than university halls with vulnerable girls away from home for the first time.
Reply 12
I'll be honest here, that story sounds a bit disturbing in my eyes.

You better watch out before you get sued for sexual harassment if anything else.
You need help dude. How do the girls react?
Do they let you touch them?
Cus' that's messed up if they do. :')
Reply 14
dude , what is wrong with you,
Reply 15
chop off your hands, problem solved
Reply 16
Yes you need professional help because if you continue this behaviour you will end up in prison.
Original post by David Adler

I'm a very shy person but I grope girls in the bus at any given occasion. I love the temperature of their bodies and I often lick and smell my hand after touching them it makes me so horny.

I am soon going to university and this is a problem. I do it anywhere, in public, in private, during lesson, in cinema, friday night dinner, and to any female. Help TSR.

Will it be a breach of your bail conditions to attend University? Not every Uni has a police station to report into.
Reply 18
This sort of thing isn't even considered appropriate in aging Radio one DJ's anymore...
Reply 19
Original post by MOTORMADX
chop off your hands, problem solved

I'd be impressed if he could do that with only one hand remaining to chop off the other hand!

Quick Reply

Latest