The Student Room Group

3rd year ( no maintenance grant option on my online application)

hi guys i am just applying for my final year loans and grant i am a mature student living on my own i have always got the grant, but as i am applying this year, the option isn't available to me at all, its missing from the online application.

any ideas ?

cheers

G
Reply 1
Hi, also wondering this. What proof will they ask for? This will be first year. I am single living in rented accommodation but don't have single discount on ctax as have a mate here, I'm only person on tenancy agreement though. Help please, will I get grant? Doin podiatry at Salford as mature student. Cheers
Reply 2
Have you applied for income assessed student finance?
Reply 3
I've got exactly the same problem, and no reason why. Looks like I'm going to have to go through the horrible process of trying to talk to them on the phone again. If you get any answer on this topic, could you please post it here? Thanks.

Original post by morphex
hi guys i am just applying for my final year loans and grant i am a mature student living on my own i have always got the grant, but as i am applying this year, the option isn't available to me at all, its missing from the online application.

any ideas ?

cheers

G

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending