The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Who's at Sussex right now ?

Hi,

Anyone here right now, I'd like to share your thoughts and comments with the view to eventually meeting up maybe ?

What do you guys think of the protests so far ?
Reply 1
moi, i personally think it is just stupid (protests). if you talk to anyone in the protest they don't understand what's going on, they are just there for the fun it as they have nothing else better to do in their lives. In addition I think Sussex should privatize but that is just m opinion what about yours? :smile:

if you want we can meet up on campus.

Original post by Zenomorph
Hi,

Anyone here right now, I'd like to share your thoughts and comments with the view to eventually meeting up maybe ?

What do you guys think of the protests so far ?
(edited 11 years ago)
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by ajayhp
moi, i personally think it is just stupid (protests). if you talk to anyone in the protest they don't understand what's going on, they are just there for the fun it as they have nothing else better to do in their lives. In addition I think Sussex should privatize but that is just m opinion what about yours? :smile:

if you want we can meet up on campus.

Yes more or less agreed, I am on a lot of these so called committees and can tell you a lot more !

I'd like to meet too. What's the best time for you ? Thursday is good for me.
Reply 3
Original post by Zenomorph
Yes more or less agreed, I am on a lot of these so called committees and can tell you a lot more !

I'd like to meet too. What's the best time for you ? Thursday is good for me.

Sorry about that, I haven't checked TSR in a long time. I'll PM you.

Quick Reply

Latest