The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

School of Social Sciences Applicants!

Anyone applied to any courses within Social Sciences? Thought it would be nice to see some others on here before we all go! I've accepted for Psychology with Sociology, anyone else? :smile: x

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I've accepted a conditional for Psychology with Criminology. Looking forward to booking my accommodation next Monday now
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by HStabler
Anyone applied to any courses within Social Sciences? Thought it would be nice to see some others on here before we all go! I've accepted for Psychology with Sociology, anyone else? :smile: x

Hey!:smile: awh, I've been thinking this too. I haven't really spoken to many people doing the same/similar course. I'm doing Psychology! x
Reply 3
Original post by sherikaxo
Hey!:smile: awh, I've been thinking this too. I haven't really spoken to many people doing the same/similar course. I'm doing Psychology! x

Psychology is my insurance choice! :smile: x
I've applied for Psychology with Criminology :smile: just waiting for accommodation to go live :frown:
Reply 5
I've applied (and have a conditional) for sociology... but i reaaally want to change it to criminology & thinking about doing so in freshers :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Firmed Politics and International Relations :smile: and I'm in Byron D1304
Reply 7
Original post by hevmorley
I've applied (and have a conditional) for sociology... but i reaaally want to change it to criminology & thinking about doing so in freshers :s-smilie:

Why do you want to change!? I'd do it as soon as possible, don't wait until september! xx
I'm doing criminology :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by AlexGiovanni
Hey, I've accepted a conditional for Psychology with Criminology. Looking forward to booking my accommodation next Monday now

I'm doing psychology with criminology too :smile:
Reply 10
I'm doing Criminology!:biggrin:

Where go live though?-.-
Reply 11
Original post by Charm2412
I'm doing Criminology!:biggrin:

Where go live though?-.-

Gill street and sandby are fully booked - and Gill street south and byron are as well! x
Reply 12
Not good:s-smilie:
I'm doing health and social care

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me toooo - psych and sociology :smile:) Saying that, i am hoping to get into the pure psychology course as it would be my preferred choice of study!... You said that psych was your insurance - i was just wondering how? As in it's a higher grade so how is it your insurance? :redface:
It's great to meet s/o doing my course, i couldn't find anyoneee! haaa :tongue: xx Where are you all staying for accomadation??
Reply 15
Original post by Natasha_321
Me toooo - psych and sociology :smile:) Saying that, i am hoping to get into the pure psychology course as it would be my preferred choice of study!... You said that psych was your insurance - i was just wondering how? As in it's a higher grade so how is it your insurance? :redface:
It's great to meet s/o doing my course, i couldn't find anyoneee! haaa :tongue: xx Where are you all staying for accomadation??

Cause I'm not doing a levels - it's the same entry criteria for the course I'm doing! And gill street - you? xx
Cause I'm not doing a levels - it's the same entry criteria for the course I'm doing! And gill street - you? xx

Got it! I am staying at Trinity which is just a private accomadation but i was originally going to put down Gill St as well !! Have you studied both the subjects before? Would you mind if i asked where u are from? I am from London :redface: xx
Reply 17
Original post by Natasha_321
Got it! I am staying at Trinity which is just a private accomadation but i was originally going to put down Gill St as well !! Have you studied both the subjects before? Would you mind if i asked where u are from? I am from London :redface: xx

Im doing an Access qualification, as i'm nearly 20! ahhh okay! why didnt you choose gill st? and yeah I have at A Level.. Milton Keynes, originally from America though :smile: where in london!? x
Im doing an Access qualification, as i'm nearly 20! ahhh okay! why didnt you choose gill st? and yeah I have at A Level.. Milton Keynes, originally from America though :smile: where in london!? x

Trinity was a bit cheaper, i also know of someone who is staying there and likes it so seemed like a good bet ahaa..!! That's really cool :smile: I live in the North West :smile: Hopefully i'll see you in September, i'm well excited! xx
Reply 19
Original post by sherikaxo

I'm doing psychology too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending