The Student Room Group

Receiving Conditional versus Unconditional offers ?

I'm on a gap year & received a Conditional offer (expecting an unconditional)

On UCAS it just says that I must meet certain grades (which I did last year - no retakes etc required).

I therefore presume the conditional part is referring to health checks / CRB / showing certificates etc. Is that a safe assumption? I saw in somebody's spoiler tag they had received an "unconditional" offer (from another university) so started worrying :biggrin: ... So i'm just checking my situation is normal?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Lionheartat20
I'm on a gap year & received a Conditional offer (expecting an unconditional)

On UCAS it just says that I must meet certain grades (which I did last year - no retakes etc required).

I therefore presume the conditional part is referring to health checks / CRB / showing certificates etc. Is that a safe assumption? I saw in somebody's spoiler tag they had received an "unconditional" offer (from another university) so started worrying :biggrin: ... So i'm just checking my situation is normal?

I believe you can click through on the offer and see the conditions detailed on UCAS.
Could always email the uni and check?

Mine's phrased as "unconditional offer subject to satisfactory police checks" or something like that.
Reply 3
Mine is also conditional (on gap year) subject to CRB, health checks and signing the student agreement.
Original post by navarre
Mine is also conditional (on gap year) subject to CRB, health checks and signing the student agreement.

Thanks all - I think I am in the same position as you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending