The Student Room Group

I need Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) manual

Hi,
I want to do a cross-cultural research on Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC). I want to redevelop it for my own language so I need the first version of WISC manual published in 1949. I just need a few pages about the development of Vocabulary subtest. If any one could kindly help me please tell me.
Regards
Reply 1
Original post by ehsabd
Hi,
I want to do a cross-cultural research on Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC). I want to redevelop it for my own language so I need the first version of WISC manual published in 1949. I just need a few pages about the development of Vocabulary subtest. If any one could kindly help me please tell me.
Regards

I had a fairly long look around and it would seem that there's no alternative to buying a copy, unfortunately. :sadnod: If you do decide to buy a copy, I had a look on Amazon and it looks like you could get it much cheaper on amazon.com (~$14) than on amazon.co.uk (~£30). Hope that helps a bit!
Reply 2
Original post by Abiraleft
I had a fairly long look around and it would seem that there's no alternative to buying a copy, unfortunately. :sadnod: If you do decide to buy a copy, I had a look on Amazon and it looks like you could get it much cheaper on amazon.com (~$14) than on amazon.co.uk (~£30). Hope that helps a bit!

Thank you very much for taking time. I have ordered one from Amazon.com and awaiting to be shipped to me.
Reply 3
Original post by ehsabd
Thank you very much for taking time. I have ordered one from Amazon.com and awaiting to be shipped to me.

Glad to be of help. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending