The Student Room Group

are my eyes black or brown

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heirloom
Your eyes are the same colour as mine, they are brown. Its the same with my hair, it looks black but when you look at it in the sunlight you can tell its brown. Plus I have heard that some peoples eye colour changes, not sure how true that is though

That's true. Some people's eyes change depending on mood and weather. My eyes are an example of that. During the cold and wintery seasons my eyes are a very dark colour whereas in the summer they are a hazel/green colour. I think it's pretty normal. :smile:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
That's true. Some people's eyes change depending on mood and weather. My eyes are an example of that. During the cold and wintery seasons my eyes are a very dark colour whereas in the summer they are a hazel/green colour. I think it's pretty normal. :smile:

I doubt it's because of the weather, it's probably because it tends to be sunnier in summer so it appears lighter.
Original post by tammie123
I doubt it's because of the weather, it's probably because it tends to be sunnier in summer so it appears lighter.

What you are saying is true. But there is a big colour jump from dark brown to green, right? :smile:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
What you are saying is true. But there is a big colour jump from dark brown to green, right? :smile:

Yeah you're right I guess. It's just someone previously posted that it's not possible?
Original post by tammie123
Yeah you're right I guess. It's just someone previously posted that it's not possible?

I'm not sure, I didn't really read all the other posts :smile:

But my eyes are perfectly healthy, I'm a little bit short sighted but that's about it :smile:
You have brown eyes no one has black eyes, they are just very dark brown.
They're black.

Quick Reply

Latest