The Student Room Group

Best friends HATE each other..

Right, so 2 of my best friends hate each other. One I have known for 3 years, the other about 6/7. We go to the same school and were in the same year. Friend A hates Friend B, I think, because she's one of my best friends, so tends to pick on her, as she's small and doesn't stick up for herself that much. Friend B hates friend A because she picks on her, and it's a circle. I'm always in the middle and they both complain to me. What should I do? I hate it being like this, and love them both! Thanks for help, if anyone's had experiences lie this what did you do?
Tell your other friend to stop being such a cow? Even if she doesn't like the other friend, she is just being a bully and making her so called best friend (you) miserable and putting you in an awkward position. Sit her down and ask her what her problem is with your friend and ask her to stop picking on her, not because it is putting you in a bad position but do you really want to be friends with a bully? Not really a justification to pick on someone because they are friends with your best friend.
Reply 2
Thanks, yeah but I know what she's like, she will go off on one Nd won't speak to me, she's nice to me when I'm not with my other friend:/ sometimes they're best friends, most of the time they just have little digs at each other, thanks though, I'm gonna have to talk to her x
Original post by Crazzycatx
Thanks, yeah but I know what she's like, she will go off on one Nd won't speak to me, she's nice to me when I'm not with my other friend:/ sometimes they're best friends, most of the time they just have little digs at each other, thanks though, I'm gonna have to talk to her x

No worries. It must be hard for you but if she is isn't nice to you when your other friend is around she does not sound like a very good friend. She sounds a bit jealous and manipulative to me. Just don't lose your other friend over it. Hope the talk goes well :smile: x
Reply 4
Make a movie out of it. You'll all earn millions and they'll forgive one another.
Reply 5
Original post by djpailo
Make a movie out of it. You'll all earn millions and they'll forgive one another.

Nice idea, might have to try that! If only I could aha:wink:
Reply 6
Original post by Crazzycatx
Nice idea, might have to try that! If only I could aha:wink:

Joke aside, I hope it works out for you. Awful situation to be in.
friend A sounds like a bitch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending