The Student Room Group

do i intimidate people?

I live in wales now and I've just moved there into a new school where most of the people in my year are really nice but some of the girls in my year just seem to not like me! I've often thought that I do intimidate people because I am driven and although this will not change I wanted to know what other people think? Is it right to judge someone and not like them because there more intelligent or better looking? not that I claim to be either, but I am curious as to what peoples opinions are on the matter. :confused:
Reply 1
Ha, classic "which positive quality about me is stopping the opposite sex liking me" thread.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I live in wales now and I've just moved there into a new school where most of the people in my year are really nice but some of the girls in my year just seem to not like me! I've often thought that I do intimidate people because I am driven and although this will not change I wanted to know what other people think? Is it right to judge someone and not like them because there more intelligent or better looking? not that I claim to be either, but I am curious as to what peoples opinions are on the matter. :confused:

*they're*

Quick Reply

Latest