The Student Room Group

3 exams in 1 day???

Hi, I'm currently studying 3 A2s (business, media and economics) and I'm at BBC. My university offer is for ABB but i'm aiming for AAB so I'm considering resits.

I'll break it up for each subject

Media (aiming for an A)
Unit 1 Coursework (High B)
Unit 2 Exam (Low B)
Unit 3 Coursework (High B/Low A)

Business Studies (aiming for an A)
Unit 1 (Low A)
Unit 2 (Low B)
Unit 3 (Low A)

Economics (aiming for a B)
Unit 1 (Low B)
Unit 2 (Mid D)
Unit 3 (High C, 2 marks off)

So I'm definitely retaking business unit 2, media unit 2 and Economics unit 2.

I'm really unsure about retaking economics unit 3 as the exam is on the same day as media unit 4 and business unit 2 and I don't want too much pressure.

I'm worried that instead of getting two good results I'll get 3 average results, and that the 3rd exam might be too much writing (I have bad handwriting so I don't want my writing to get unreadable and lose me marks)

Finally I'm aiming for a B in economics so is it worth the extra stress, pressure and cutting revision hours of other exams to fit revision for this exam In only because I'm two marks of a B in it?

Any help would be much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Having more than one exam on a certain day doesn't mean anything whatsoever! This is because if you're actually planning to revise efficiently and effectively, then all your revision should be done 1-2 weeks before your first exam!

I always aim to have everything done 1-2 weeks before, because then you have time to recap over everything solidly for certain exams, without having to sacrifice revision time for any other exam. Like if everything's done for ALL subjects 1 weeks before your first exam, then you can spend the next few days revising solidly for JUST that first exam, then when that exam's over, you solidly revise for your next one, etc. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending