The Student Room Group
Cheers mate, just to say that most of these topics are covered in AQA too. So AQA students can use it too. :wink:
Great share!
Thanks for the materials mentioned above....it was really useful... can u pls post some useful materials for Unit 1,2 &3 also.... or pls send me the links to my mail id : [Removed - please use PMs or post here].... Thanks in advance... Raveen
Reply 4
please is there anyone with the predicted questions for unit 4 of business studies A2 edexcel? i have no tutor to help me out. i'd also like to ask if anyone went through the quazi naiful islam's notes for unit 3 and 4? is that enough ? can someone give me links to good notes? please please help me out !
Reply 5
anything didn't came up in jan paper ;lol
possibly decision trees, CSR, porter's 5 matrix
Reply 6
Does anybody know any exam technique / guidelines for essay structure for section B of unit 4? Thanks!
Reply 7
Original post by faizaaa
please is there anyone with the predicted questions for unit 4 of business studies A2 edexcel? i have no tutor to help me out. i'd also like to ask if anyone went through the quazi naiful islam's notes for unit 3 and 4? is that enough ? can someone give me links to good notes? please please help me out !

My predictions:-
> Franchising (although not in the syllabus)
> Outsourcing (as superdry outsources its manufacturing)
> Effect on supergroup's employees as a result of the merger (new CNC employees joining supergroup so maybe impact on company culture)
> Effects of CSR ( SEDEX: its advantages and disadvantages)
> Conflicting aims between stakeholders as a result of the acquisition or CSR.
Reply 8
Original post by deshn21
> Effect on supergroup's employees as a result of the merger (new CNC employees joining supergroup so maybe impact on company culture)

there's not much evidence about franchising tho so it shouldn't be up in the exams. but possibly the corporate culture of the acquisition and CSR
Reply 9
Original post by faizaaa

I've used that guide its pretty good but I've added some extra notes. PM me your email and i will send you a couple things that could help with your exam prep
Reply 10
Original post by deshn21

Do you think Investment Appraisal could come up as a 20/30 marker since its been a while since it has and SuperGroup have faced accounting difficulties with profit warnings?
Reply 11
Original post by MinaaLaLa
Do you think Investment Appraisal could come up as a 20/30 marker since its been a while since it has and SuperGroup have faced accounting difficulties with profit warnings?

Well it might come if they provide info abt it in the additional evidence or somewhere in the paper. But with the given info u cant predict such a question
Reply 12
Original post by ray(:
there's not much evidence about franchising tho so it shouldn't be up in the exams. but possibly the corporate culture of the acquisition and CSR

Well maybe not franchising exactly bt what I mean is something like this: "evaluate Supergroup's decision to open 44 franchised outlets last year"
Reply 13
guys, anybody answered sample questions for 20-30???
Reply 14
Original post by shadir619
guys, anybody answered sample questions for 20-30???

Do you have Questions related to SuperGroup?
Original post by deshn21
Well maybe not franchising exactly bt what I mean is something like this: "evaluate Supergroup's decision to open 44 franchised outlets last year"

so essentially its an organic growth question, rather than a franchise question!
Reply 16
Original post by lauraaaaaa3
so essentially its an organic growth question, rather than a franchise question!

Yeah u are right!:smile:. But the answer would look much better if you include specific points about franchising.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending