The Student Room Group

Hating my social life at university - I've had no sex for ages!

Okay,

Briefly speaking, I've never "hooked-up" in my life. And I don't think I want to. Every time I had sex with a girl, we would be in relationship and every time it was perfect and I was very happy and so was she. In the middle of last semester my last high-school-era relationship ended and since then I've been looking for a new girl.

Now I'm at university and it seems that every girl I approach tells me "I don't wanna date anybody now, I just wanna have fun". So on our campus people get drunk every week-end and they have sex with each other pretty much indiscriminately. Moreover, they openly discuss how they f*ck with each other afterwards - guys and girls.

I don't want to "hook-up" but I wanna have sex, damn it! I'm nice-looking, intelligent and I practice sports regularly so I'm very fit. It's not an issue of confidence either (I easily meet new women at various conferences, events and invite them somewhere else, etc.).

I just don't want to wake up in the morning with a girl who doesn't care or (worse) regrets, and knowing that in the evening she might sleep with someone else.

What do I do?
Reply 1
So you want to go into a relationship for the purpose of having sex and you're telling me girls aren't reciprocating these feelings??
Reply 2
Can't you take the middle ground and get a fb? It sounds like you don't exactly want a relationship so much as regular sex with a girl you trust to be enjoying it and making the right decision for herself. A casual arrangement seems like the best solution
Reply 3
If you've always had sex within a relationship, it sounds to me like the issue is to do with not being comfortable with the nature of ONS. If that is what your uni is like, you may have to adapt. Sleeping with someone doesn't then exclude you from having a relationship with them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending