The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Firmers 2013

So who's officially chosen Nottingham Trent as their firm, other than myself? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yep... i cant get an A in History (which i would need for Uni of Birmingham) so it looks like Trents my firm.. may not be the highest rated uni but i enjoyed it when i went to visit
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by tonishiel
So who's officially chosen Nottingham Trent as their firm, other than myself? :smile:

I have :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

I have :smile: I'm doing Social work, anyone know what accommodation they're picking?
Reply 4
Original post by abicreakk
I have :smile: I'm doing Social work, anyone know what accommodation they're picking?

Im doing criminology :smile: I've booked Byron :smile: what about you? I'm so so excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I'm doing English with Creative Writing and I'm applying for accommodation at Peverall halls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

Me :smile: I'm doing Health and Social Care, i'm still undecided on accommodation though.
Reply 7
I have firmed Trent nd hoping to book Byron this Monday!!! I am doing photography:smile:
Reply 8
Firmed and hoping to book Byron on Monday. Reading Politics and International Relations!
Reply 9
I've firmed NTU and i'm doing International Business. Anyone else on here doing the same course?
Reply 10
Original post by xMeganRose
Im doing criminology :smile: I've booked Byron :smile: what about you? I'm so so excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm booking sandby on Monday I think! Was so torn between gill street and sandby though :frown: hope I've made the right decision!
Reply 11
Original post by lindaelaine
Me :smile: I'm doing Health and Social Care, i'm still undecided on accommodation though.

oooh Im doing social work, you're the only person I've seen other than my self on here that's doing social sciences! Go with Sandby :smile: cheap, ensuite and city campus, ticks all the boxes :smile:
Reply 12
I'm doing English with Creative Writing and I'm applying for accommodation at Peverall halls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Peverell for me or meridian lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
oooh Im doing social work, you're the only person I've seen other than my self on here that's doing social sciences! Go with Sandby :smile: cheap, ensuite and city campus, ticks all the boxes :smile:

Finally someone else doing social sciences.. i fear i'm the only one doing health and social care :frown: i was thinking Byron however i'm still not sure :/
Reply 14
Hello, I've put it as my firm to study History and Communication and society :smile: I'm going to book Peverall Halls tomorrow :smile:
Reply 15
Peverell Lincoln court me thinks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I'm booking sandby on Monday I think! Was so torn between gill street and sandby though :frown: hope I've made the right decision!

You will have :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Anyone know when accommodation booking opens? I've been up for hours!
Reply 18
Anyone know when accommodation booking opens? I've been up for hours!

I booked mine at around half 8. Hope you've got it sorted now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xMeganRose

I'm doing criminology too!! :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending