The Student Room Group

possessive mate

ive got a guy friend who whenever i have anything to do with this one guy he blanks me for days or sends me abusive texts.... This guy who i see has upset me a few times and he has seen this but the last i went with him which was sat i knew what i wanted and had no issue. Yet since my mate found out he has totally blanked me.

He is known for being possessive with female mates and dont know what to do bout it tbh
Reply 1
Umm.. what? :confused:
this is domestic violence, get help immediately
Reply 3
By the behavior you described its sounds like his feelings for you go beyond a normal friendship, maybe you should ask him if he got a secretly fancies you or got deep feelings for you.
Reply 4
Original post by KalSA
Umm.. what? :confused:

my mate blanks me when i talk to a certain person cause he gets jealous
Reply 5
Original post by Jokerjon
By the behavior you described its sounds like his feelings for you go beyond a normal friendship, maybe you should ask him if he got a secretly fancies you or got deep feelings for you.

he does thats the problem
Reply 6
Original post by spikeygurl
my mate blanks me when i talk to a certain person cause he gets jealous

I think he considers you more as a 'mate' then. Has he ever expressed any type of feelings for you, which go beyond a friendship?

I'm guessing he likes you obviously. Otherwise, a normal 'friend' will not behave weirdly. Unless, he's one of those loner types who get jealous when you're not paying full attention on them.

Is he just a mate or a best friend?
Reply 7
Original post by spikeygurl
he does thats the problem

Do you feel attracted to him in a boyfriend way? Would you ever consider risking your friendship good or bad to try and make a relationship with him work?
Reply 8
Original post by KalSA
I think he considers you more as a 'mate' then. Has he ever expressed any type of feelings for you, which go beyond a friendship?

I'm guessing he likes you obviously. Otherwise, a normal 'friend' will not behave weirdly. Unless, he's one of those loner types who get jealous when you're not paying full attention on them.

Is he just a mate or a best friend?

just a mate but he does get quite nasty when i talk to this one particualar guy or if he catches wind we did anythnig

and yep he can be a bit funny if u dont pay enough attention too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending