The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Sussex applicant 2013

Hi! I'm hoping to study at the university of Sussex this september, international foundation year in media and communications. I just needed to be briefed on what it's like over there as I haven't gone on any open days to view the campus. I also needed to ask what the accommodations are like and if its easy to geyt a part time job over there. I would love to hear more about Sussex as this is my first time schooling in the uk ! I'm very excited about it and at the same time nervous as this is my first time leaving my country to study because I don't know what to expect.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Mimz67
Hi! I'm hoping to study at the university of Sussex this september, international foundation year in media and communications. I just needed to be briefed on what it's like over there as I haven't gone on any open days to view the campus. I also needed to ask what the accommodations are like and if its easy to geyt a part time job over there. I would love to hear more about Sussex as this is my first time schooling in the uk ! I'm very excited about it and at the same time nervous as this is my first time leaving my country to study because I don't know what to expect.

You should check out the Sussex applicants thread, if you haven't already.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending