The Student Room Group

SFE loan instalment issue

Hi

I have a problem, I am withdrawing from the current university I am at, at the end of this month due to some personal issues but still have a couple months left on my student halls rent of which I have to pay, I am due to receive a payment from SFE April 22nd which would be enough to cover the rent of which I owe, but obviously where I am withdrawing would this affect me receiving this final portion of my loan in order to cover these costs or would I still receive it.

If it has any sort of benefit I will be reapplying for university to start in September to somewhere closer to home in order to sort out said personal issues. But currently this is a major concern for me as I would not be able to cover the cost of what I would owe without receiving said final instalment of my loan.

Thank you if anyone can help me with my situation.

Ashley
Reply 1
Actually if you does not pay your full quota of installments your EMI will increase to cumulative rate its better you contact financial agents and lawers who are very profficiant with this type of situation handling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending