The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Mathematics and Physics at Edinburgh?!

I'm an international student that has received a conditional offer regarding maths and physics. My condition only applies to a maths test. Would it be possible before the fall semester starts to switch to just a maths degree and possibly take physics as a side subject? I'm just not sure that I want to go on with physics anymoree!
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hi There. You need to talk to the admissions office. their e-mail is [email protected]
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by bbrookeburton
I'm an international student that has received a conditional offer regarding maths and physics. My condition only applies to a maths test. Would it be possible before the fall semester starts to switch to just a maths degree and possibly take physics as a side subject? I'm just not sure that I want to go on with physics anymoree!
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suspect that you'd take (or most certainly be able to take) the same physics classes and maths classes regardless of whether you were doing joint honors Maths & Physics, or Maths with Physics as a side subject. By all means check with admissions, but I think it's not something you'd need to make any permanent decisions for for another year or two.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending